CHAPTER 8: Not so rude Blane

^^^^^^A PICTURE OF CYNTHIA^^^

**************

The sun rays just couldn't let me sleep. I reaching for my phone to check what time it was when i felt someone's hands around my waste. Then i remembered everything that happened last night.

We fell asleep together. I was in his bed i was freaked out but it was very comfortable .

"Goodmorning Martinez"

That was not what i expected. I thought he was going to freak and tell me to get out but he didn't. He got up and headed for the door.

"Goodmorning Saint John"

He turned and chuckled.

"I like it, when you say it. Okay how about you take a bath and we can have breakfast together"

"Your being awfully nice I'll be right down"

He left his room and went to shower in my bathroom. I put on my hoody and a shorts. When i got to the kitchen i found Blane preparing breakfast.

"So you do know how to cook something"

"I never say i didn't know how to cook"

"Then why don't you....cook"

"Cause your here Martinez"

We sat down and had breakfast. I laughed alot. He was funny if he was trying to make forget about what happened it worked i completely forgot about it. When were done he took the plates and cleaned them.

"Hey Blane do you know where my phone is."

"I think you dropped it in my car let me get it for you"

He went to get my phone and brought it to me.

"Looks like many people saw the video"

He said before he handed me my phone.
97 missed calls 15 messages. I called Iano.

"Hello Iano"

"What the hell happened last night and why didn't you call me... You didn't even text me... Do you know how worried we all were... We had to find out through YouTube Victoria..."

He was shouting loud shouting. He was angry he is the one who called the most from the missed calls.

"Victoria are you even listening to me... I didn't even sleep last night cause i was freaking worried..."

"Am sorry I just dropped my phone in Blane's car i just got it but am fine now. Blane brought me home and I've forgotten about what happened. Please tell the guys am okay cause my phone is about to die. I'll see you in school tomorrow okay. I love you guys."

"We love you too take care Tony. I'll see you tomorrow"

I switched off my phone and charged it. Blane was at the pool so. He was swimming he was a good swimmer. I wasn't we all know that. He started doing what i think was backstrokes.

"Show off!!" I shouted at him

He stopped and came to the edge of the pool where i sat.

"Why don't you come in the pool"

"Okay and why don't go into a shark's mouth and see if you'll survive'

He laughed. I loved it when he laughed.

"I know you can't swim that's why i want to teach you. Every Sunday i will be your swimming instructor."

"I don't have a swimsuit"