CHAPTER 24: Bye Ric

It was Friday the day was almost over. The chemistry test was not hard Blane and I covered most of what was tested. The week was normal Gwen and I said hellos here and there i still had not talked to Ian which really hurt me cause i missed him so much.

We had a four week holiday which i really needed. But my mom was almost coming back from Canada nad i would have to move back in with her and Logan. Don't get me wrong i missed my mom so much but only her not a money loving father coming with her.

Blane and I were sitting on the couch when he held my cheek and kissed me passionately and i reciprocated equally as passionate. He licked my lips and i parted my lips and he took the opportunity and slipped his tongue in my mouth.

I left take control of my mouth as his lips explored all corners of my mouth. His hand moved to my waist and and my shirt while he layed me on the couch and he was on top of me.

We pulled away from the kiss for breathe when he attacked my neck and planted kissed all over my collar bone. When i tried to remove his shirt so that i could feel his abs i heard someone clearing his throat.

Blane groaned as he got off me and i was turned red from embarrassment of being caught. I looked up to see Ric looking at me apologetically.

"Hey Ric" i said as i got up to go to him.

"Hey Tony uhm Ian is in the car he wants to talk. I'll just stay here with Blane" i looked at Blane and he nodded and i went out.

Ian was on the driver seat he was looking better. I got in and sat down and faced him. He surprisingly hugged me and i held in tightly and i let out a breath.

"I'm sorry I was acting like a jerk"

"I will forgive you if you promise not to go this long without talking to me.."

He pulled away and looked in to my eyes and said
"I promise and I'm very sorry"

"I forgive you ........ so does this mean your okay with Blane and me?"

"Not completely i still hate him but as long as your happy"

At least he was trying i thought.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"Gwen's my sister"

He was surprised beyond surprised even then i explained the whole ordeal to him while we aimlessly drove around then we decided to go to get food.

We bought burgers mine, Ian's , Ric's and Blane's. He paid for all of it he said it was an apology .

We drove back home and i convinced him to come in and we can all eat together.

"We're back" i shouted as i got in. Ric and Blane were playing a game connected to the tv.

"Come on lets eat before the burgers get cold"

I gave everyone their burgers and Ian and Blane just nodded at eachother but didn't really speak.

We ate while we made jokes we were all getting along it was nice.

"I'm going to stay with Eva for the holiday" Ric said.

Ric was going to be away for four weeks i was kinda upset i would really miss him why couldn't Eva come here.

"When are you leaving?"

"Sunday"

I know Ric and I weren't as close as Ian cause he was more of a silent brother who didn't say very much but i know he would do anything for me and he never got mad at me even if i acted like a child.

"Well say hy to Eva for us"

"Say hy to your mum too when she comes back and Logan"

We kept on talking until it started getting late and the boys had to go. I told them to say hy to their mom and they left.

Blane and i were in his room just talking while in each other's arms. When my phone buzzed.

Hey our brother really wants to meet you. How about tomorrow same pastry shop. Gwen:)

Blane looked at me questioningly and i replied to the text before telling him the story.

Cool i want to meet him too. Meet you guys then maybe 2pm. :)

I then turned to face Blane who was looking at me clearly waiting for an explanation. I took a deep breath and narrated the story for the second time that day.

"Whoa so Gwen is your half sister and her brother is your half brother and y'all are related and now your dad wants your mom after leaving her for money"

"Well yeah that's mainly it"

"And how are you taking all this"

"Well I've had the whole week to process and I'm okay and Gwen is nice when she is not all mean "

"I guess that's good then "

"Now you have to tell me about the talk you had with your dad "

"It wasn't anything serious its was just about some fantasy he had about the company"

"Okay you sure that's all?"

"Yeah no need to worry"

He said then kissed me. And pulled away.

"We should sleep" he said.

He spooned me and soon enough i drifted off to sleep.

The door bell was insistently being rang so i made my way out of Blane's embrace and when i was about to get out of the door he spoke.

"Where you going Babe"

"I heard someone ringing the doorbell I'm going to check." I said and made my way downstairs.

I hated my sleep being cut short and if it was one of the boys i was going to smack someone on the head.

When i opened the door it was definitely one of them which made me groan and head to living room as Ric followed me.

We said our hellos then he told me he was going to leave to Eva's place that afternoon thats why he came to say goodbye.

I was pissed he woke me up but i had forgotten all about it. He was going to leave me for four weeks. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Call me at least once a day."

"I promise i will"

He said as he pulled away and kissed my forehead. Then i saw Blane walk into the room.

I told him Ric was leaving that's why he came to say bye. After a few minutes he left and that was the last i was going to see of him for the next month.

Blane and i cuddled on the huge couch in the living room and i dozed off almost immediately.