CHAPTER 3: Ric's girlfriend

^^^ A PICTURE OF EVA....^^^^

************
Sunday literally flew by. My boys called me and asked if i was okay Iano wanted to come by, am guessing he felt guilty cause he wasn't there for me but i didn't blame him for what happened.

I couldn't help but think about the tape of Blane's mother I presume she looked lifeless but Blane does have a mom. His parents always donated huge amounts of money whenever we had charity events but i have never seen them. I saw his Dad once but he was not with his wife. Why did Blane help me if he was still angry with me? It was all so weird maybe he is not that bad of a person as I thought.

I really was not in the learning mood but my parents wouldn't let me just skip school so I had no other option but to go. I was close to school I could see the parking lot I stood and took deep breathes, its not like that was my first embarrassing incident i have been through a lot trust me but I don't know why this one felt different. My boys saw me from their usual spot they all stood up and came running, they all hugged me I loved the group hugs cause am always in the middle and it made me feel protected they started tickling me and i couldn't hold in my laughter. As we all laughed I could see people pass as by and look at as but I just brushed it off.

"I know something that will cheer you up"

He told me that after I left after the incident Blane told Gwen and her puppies to leave and they were no longer invited to his parties. I was happy cause he did that because of me but I didn't put much thought into it. we all headed to our different classes. My first class was with Blane. He came in and sat next to me like did the other time but this time he didn't acknowledge my presence. He seemed angry about something.

"Hey Blane"

He didn't even spare me a glance he kept on looking at the ceiling.

"I just wanted to say thank you for saving when i was thrown into the pool, I don't know how to swim i would have drowned...."

He still didn't move you'd think i never existed. I decided to leave him alone when the teacher came in. I kept looking at him from time to time but he still ignored me.

************
During Lunch I sat with my boys as usual it was pizza day amd who didn't like pizza except for Ric but i ate his piece.
Everyone was on their phones when i suddenly remembered about Ric's girlfriend.
"I know a secret y'all should probably know"
They all kept their phones down but i kept quiet and ate my pizza, tgey all looked but i ignored them and kept on eating.
"Come on, stop teasing and tell us already" Brian said.
I laughed " okay so".....
I took another bite of my pizza as the groaned.
"Okay Okay.... Ric has a girlfriend called Eva"
I felt Ric stiffened next to me.
They all turned to Ric for answers. He groaned loudly and looked me as i laughed at him.

"Okay,...Her name is Eva but you already know that what do you want to know??"

We huddled up so that we all didn't speak at once. I came up with the idea for us to huddle up whenever we had many questions but we want only one person to ask so that it's confusing for the one we are questioning. Frank was always the one to ask the questions. We dissolved the huddle when we were done.

"Where does she go to this school?"

"No, she is in a different city its a long distance thing..."

"How old is she?"

"17.. turning 18 this summer.."

"Have you too ever met?"

"Not recently, but we used to be talk from waaay back and we get along well"

"Okay the last and most important question .... do you really like her or its just for fun?"

He signed heavily and then smiled

"Yes i really like and i actually think its very serious for both us.."

"Ooooouuuuuuuuhhhh" we all said in a girlish voice making him roll his eyes the he just laughed. I was very happy for him since he not always that interested in girl which made really want to meet Eva.

**************
When school was over i went to the parking lot and the boys were already there ao i got in and we went to the smoothie hut. We stayed there for about two hours then they dropped me i reminded them about the sleepover and they said they were still coming.
When i got home i told my mom abozr the sleepover and she was happy she even said she was going to make dinner.

***********