CHAPTER 29: ART

,^^^^ picture of Bella^^^^^^

I tried really hard to ignore Bella but she was always there and i wanted to just sit and talk to my boyfriend alone.

So we were in his room scrolling through the TV looking for a program to watch.

Mom called earlier to check up on me if i was good since apparently they were worried.

"What do you want to do?"

"Watch a movie with my girlfriend"

I always got these tiny goosebumps when he called me his girlfriend. It made feel all giddy.

"No i mean college what's your passion?"

"I want to be an artist" he said

That was the last thing that i expected him to say. Who would have thought.

"Why an artist?"

"Cause I'm quite good at it and my mom was loved painting."

"Do you have any paintings around"

He smiled and looked at me the shoved me "come on" he said as he got out of bed.

I followed him without question to a room i never thought to enter. But i was always locked it made me curious but not enough for me to force an entering.

When he opened the door i was in awe. He actually did paint. It was his work room hut some of his art work was on the walls.

I looked at around and spotted this one painting that intrigued me.

It was a man it looked like he was trying to smile but he didn't want to see you'd only notice it if you looked closely. From first glance you'd think it was a stone cold man.

But looking very very closely you'd see. Around the man there was a dark shadow but as if light was trying to penetrate through but was having a hard time.

It was so meaningful but why did he paint it and why was is secluded from the rest of his paintings?

The other secluded picture was of a woman holding a child she had the happiest grin on her face but was also trying to cover the child as if protecting the baby.

I was a fan of art maybe that's why i so observant to the little things.

It turned around and saw Blane leaning by the door. He came closer after a few minutes of staring then pointed to the painting of the woman.

"My mother painted that when she was pregnant with me she wanted to give it to me but never got a chance to. "

I could have sworn i saw a tear threatening to fall but just as i saw it it was gone.

I held him and pulled him in for a hug.

"It's okay to be in pain you know" i said

"I know"

He pulled back after a while then he stared at the painting some more.

He then moved to the next one of the man.

"I painted that"

"Why?"

"I feel like it best describes Me i guess"

I just nodded and pretend i didn't just know exactly what he was trying to say in the painting.

He showed others that weren't that significant but still very very beautiful.

"I really hope you become an artist"

"I want to"

"The world really shouldn't be deprived of your art its really beautiful" i said.