CHAPTER 7: Broken windows

^^^^^^^A PICTURE OF SAM^^^^^^^

****************

The next few weeks were unbearable i even considered just crushing on Iano's bed but i thought of all the girls that probably had been there and i just chose not to.

Sam came over frequently and i always found an excuse to just lurk around and just stare at him. I was trying to be very subtle about it. But i think he noticed once or twice.

He asked me out. Sam freaking god looking Sam. We were having dinner nothing fancy just burgers. Blane obviously didn't agree, he was actually very pissed about it but he didn't say anything.

Cynthia was helping me get ready for my date. Yeah same Cynthia from the Smoothie hut. She was actually very awesome she hung out with us sometimes and the boys like her. Iano even flirted with her, but she told me she likes him but she also wanted something serious so until he's serious nothing was ever going to happen.

"Okay babe, I'm done with the make up"

I looked at myself it did make me prettier and it was very light make up it was hardly noticeable. She even made me go shopping she got me an off shoulder crop but it wasn't tight cause i was not comfortable and some ripped jeans.

"You know, without your hoodies on, you don't look that big.."

She was not wrong. I looked nice.

"I'll keep that in mind.... Thank you Cynthia really thanks"

I wanted her to end up with Iano and that's why he is the one picking me up alone so that he gets some alone time with her after they dropped me off.

Iano texted me telling me he was outside.
I put on my shoes and we went downstairs. Blane was in the living room when he turned and looked at me. I stood there and looked at him. Cynthia went to the car so it was just us.

"You clean up good.."

"Uuh.. thanks"

I couldn't get my head wrapped around the idea of Blane giving me a compliment. He did seem to be genuine.

"So you and Sam huh?"

"Yeah he seems really nice"

"Pshht, whatever you say......... Just be careful okay... Don't do anything your uncomfortable with"

"Aaaw... Does the big bad Blane care about me" i said trying out my puppy eyes.

"You wish Martinez"

"Thanks though, I'll see you later"

I waved as i got out. I got in the car and kissed Iano's head and drove off.

When he dropped me off i got in and i saw Sam he was sat in a booth at the corner. He was looking like the meal i wanted to eat instead of the burgers and these were the best burgers in town and thats saying something.

I headed over to the booth and said hy as i slid in. I said hy and he asked about my day and all that stuff then we ordered our food. I wasn't exactly comfortable with him but who am i to complain.

We ate our burgers and had a little small talk. When we were done he paid for the meal even though i did insist on splitting it half way he refused.

We left the restaurant and we were in his car listening to some music. He suddenly turned it off and looked at me.

He leaned in on me and tried to kiss me i felt uncomfortable but it was Sam kissing me. I didn't break the kiss but i didn't reciprocate it. He moved in closer and held my waist. He tried sliding his hands up to my bra. And that's when i realized what he intended on doing.
I pulled back but he came even closer so i pushed him off. He moved back looking angry.

"Okay Victoria your really starting to get on my nerves,"

I was confused what did i do he was the trying to pull down my bra.

"What do you mean your the one who is trying to touch me"

He laughed. He seriously laughed which made me a little bit confused.

"Okay what do want. I played your game i took you out. I even allowed as to be seen in public together. People probably thought we were on a date.."

When he said that i was ready to choke the life out of him and not in the wierd kinky way. But i kept my cool until he said

"So we aren't going to fuck?"

He asked as if he just asked me if i was not going to have ice cream.

"You fucking piece of shit.... "

I got out of the car slamming the door he didn't even move. I needed to do something to get all this rage out. As if God heard my prayers i saw a baseball bat i picked it up and turned around to his car.

When i got to the back of his car dragging my new found weapon i stopped and took out my phone.

"Hey Blane, am in the parking lot next to the restaurant i was at come quickly before you have to help me get reed of a body."

That's all i said before i put on some music nothing emotional but it did suffice according to the situation. When the music was at its fullest volume i put my phone in between my boobs. And immediately smashed his car's back window. He got out of the car but i broke the right backseat window and he moved back. Right front window into pieces.

"What the hell are you crazy?"

"I think its best if don't speak unless you want this bat to be smashing something far more deserving"

When he moved closer i swang my bat and hit his arm. I couldn't care less. I went to his front window i smashed it but before i could finish up on the other two in the left Blane came rushing and that's when i stopped.

He looked at me. He wasn't mad. Maybe i was not stable and didn't see him well but it looked like admiration. He came closer and he directed me to his car and i followed.

I was in his car with my bat. We both left Sam on the ground.

When we got home Blane took me up to my room. He sat on the couch and just stared at me.

"I'm not going to cry"

"I didn't say you were"

"Then stop staring at me like that"

"Okay am going to my room just tell me if you need anything"

"I will and please just don't tell anyone about what happened"

"I don't think i have to, if people see it all over YouTube"

Of course someone took a video. That's all people seem to be able to do.
He left and went to his room it was just across the hall. I went into bathroom to clean myself and remove the stench of the that monster from my body.

I was on my bed i couldn't sleep. I went to the fridge and took out a tub of ice cream and two spoons.

I knocked on Blane's room then i got in. He was in his boxers.

"Ice cream" i asked

He nodded and actioned me to go to him on his bed and i did. After a few minutes of laughing cause we were watching FRIENDS and who won't be able to laugh after that. He suddenly switched the tv off and turned to look at me. He looked at me as if he was feeling guilty then he asked me what happened and i told him what happened in the car.

"I'm really sorry about Sam i shouldn't have let you go out with him. Its not the first time he's done this. I should have known.
I'm very sorry Victoria"

He looked so sad i felt a need to comfort him so i did i held him and pulled him in for a hug he didn't pull away.

"Thank you. i know he is your friend but please don't let him come over here while am still staying here"

"Of course he won't even come near you i promise"

************************