CHAPTER 31: Butt

Yesterday was awesome i really had fun. I was conflicted spend the rest of my holiday in this house or my dad.

And it was Gwen who proposed and assured me i wasn't intruding.

We were in their huge kitchen and Gwen was doing her thing and i was just told to sit and look pretty. I mean i didn't object.

I put on some music and we dancing while she was cooking and i sang very loudly not thinking about the couple in the room.

I mean it was almost noon. I know was the wrong person to judge them but weren't they hungry.

"God can't you listen to music alone the whole damn house can hear!" I heard a very cranky Coda say as he walked into the kitchen.

"I think you've had more than enough sleep."

"I was with a very beautiful woman last night and you wanted me to sleep" He said in a matter of fact voice.

"I never pegged you for a play boy Coda?"

"Well I'm not. I don't bring just anyone around. Stacey is different i really really fancy her."

"Ooowh you fancy her!!!" Gwen and i both sang in an utterly annoying voice just to piss off Coda.

"Shut up she might here you" ge said quietly.

"Why don't you want to tell her?" Gwen asked.

"Cause I don't know if she feels like i do. She can be pretty emotionless you know"

Oh i knew she never showed emotions. She was like an always neutral kinda person and she laughed alot. Not very easy to read cause she acts the same around anyone.

"I think you should try Coda. Or else you'll never know and that will eat you up more" i said.

"Ugh maybe I'll try not today or tomorrow though." He said.

Coda joined in on the singing and dancing till Stacey came and joined us.

It was really fun we were all care free it was the type of fun i hadn't had in a while.

We enjoyed Gwen's food. She said it was her first time making it. But boy did it taste like she had taken classes for that specific dish. It was to die for.

Honestly i wanted Gwen to be my personal chef.

Brenda, was like the head of stuff and took care of Gwen and Coda when their parents were always away.

She was very friendly and asked me to call her Nonna since that's what Coda and Gwen call her.

We spent the rest of day in the outdoor pool cause why not and Coda was literally wrapped around Stacey's finger.

"Coda could you please get me a Soda?" Stacey asked.

"Yes coke no sugar, yes"

"Exactly."

"Whipped" coughed Gwen and Coda gave her a death glare as he quickly went to get her coke.

And we all laughed even Stacey. After a few minutes Coda came back with her drink which made laugh even more and he gave a 'what' look.

I had to go back Home Gwen was driving me back. It was 8 when we started to drive back home. We talked and laughed and didn't even notice how the time had passed by.

She parked out side my house but couldn't go in she wanted to but apparently had something to get to but she agreed to come over for dinner including Coda.

She drove off after telling me and i quote 'don't let Blane bother your pretty little head. If he does i can talk to Coda and he can rough him up' and winked.