CHAPTER 36: Puppy Blane

Victoria's Pov

"Are we going to your place?" I asked not wanting to go back yet.

"No mi amor" he said and my insides flipped.

Earlier Blane said he wanted to help me achieve my dream of being a successful business woman but i still wasn't sure whether I'll be staying or going to Canada.

Blane still wasn't aware about my mom's pregnancy and that Logan asked to also move to Canada. I wanted to tell him but it's as if I'm waiting for something.

I need reassurance if i choose to stay he will always be with me. I'm not expecting a proposal or anything but just something to make me be a hundred percent sure i would sacrifice my chance at a family finally and stay.

I was falling head first for Blane and i was scared, terrified even I didn't if he felt the same way.

I stopped worrying about Bella cause i trust him. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me and i didn't need to worry. She was just intimidating and not what i wanted to think about.

I turned and looked at Blane he was concentrating on the road but had a faded smile.

I looked as his face every single detail about him was enticing his sharp jaw and his hair that was curly from a far and his muscles that were very well fitted in the shirt.

He looked at me and smirked clearly he saw me admiring. But i didn't shy away i smiled.

"Where exactly are going?"

"Relax I'm not kidnapping you or anything."

"Clearly i would beat you black and blue"

He laughed like a rib hurting kind of laugh.

"No one says black and blue anymore Martinez"

"I'm an old soul and didn't you hear tye part where i threatened to beat you up"

"Come on Martinez i know you would never do anything to hurt me you like me too much"

"Keep telling yourself that" i said as I rolled my eyes.

We soon came to a stop and i immediately remembered the place. He took me back to his treehouse. Which i loved by the way.

It was decorated in lights and the was a pickup truck parked and a whole set up behind the truck.

"What's all this?" I asked

"Part two of the date. Come on" he sai as he led me closer to the truck.

The back of the truck had a blanket and pillows and he really worked hard to pull off all these. The pillows must be new and the truck where did he get it.

I turned and hugged him as tight as i could repeating thank you after thank you

I turned and hugged him as tight as i could repeating thank you after thank you. Till i pulled away.

"Really Blane thank you it's really beautiful where did you even get this idea?"

"Promise to not think any less manlier of me". He said as he looked away

"Depends now tell me"

"I always wanted to do this cliché stuff with someone i mean i laugh at it with my friends in movies and stuff i secretly also want to remove my jacket and give it you" he said as he scratched the back of his head.

It was the cutest thing I've ever heard.

"God! your such a puppy in the inside" i said as i held his face. And he grinned.

"And i love it! You can do all the cliché stuff you want with me anytime" i said and i kissed him lightly.

"Oh I'm planning on it" he said before he pulled me by my waist and smashed his lips on mine.

After he made out for a short while we sat on the truck and snuggled as we were about to watch a movie.

"Which movie is it?" I asked

"Beauty and the beast"

"Really a Disney movie?" I said as i laughed

"Yes a Disney movie i love beauty and the beast"

"You are such a girl " i said as i lightly hit his chest.

"I thought I was a puppy?"

"My puppy"

"Damn right. Now shut up the movie's starting"

And that was my queue to shut up and i did. I watched a Disney movie i wasn't a fun before but i definitely was now.

I liked this side of Blane so care free and childish like he didn't have a single worry on earth.

I snuggled in closer and he gladly pulled me closer and wrapped his hands around me.

We watched the movie till the end and i loved it. Yes, it was my first time watching it. I can't be blamed i was always with boys and they fancied animé to Disney movies. Brian was a sucker for fairytales though he probably watched it.

We talked for a while it was almost 11:30 pm.

"Remember the first time you brought me here?"i asked

"Yeah how could I forget you loved alot i knew you'll love to come back."

"So what will happen to your treehouse when you move away or something?"

"Well, I plan on retiring early around 45 and coming back i want my children to grow up here and i will give the treehouse to them" he said with a huge smile on his face like he was imagining his kids playing around the treehouse.

"That sounds really good Blane"

"I know, i want to give them every single thing their little hearts desire. I want a girl and i will treat like Princess she will be" he said again.

I couldn't help but look at him with admiration of how he dreamt of a future family. A part of me imagined me being his wife and our kids running around and our daughter being a daddy's girl.

I know i was thinking very far ahead but i couldn't help it. I wasn't even eighteen yet. But i will turn in a few weeks.

We talked about what we envisioned our futures for hours on end and we fell asleep on the truck.