CHAPTER 4: Sleepover

^^^^^A PICTURE OF FRANK^^^^^^

***************
We heading home from the smoothie hut for the sleepover i was pretty excited cause we haven't had one of these in a long time. When we got in my mom literally was over joyed she hugged them as if she had not seen her children in a year.

"Ric, Sweetheart your so thin have not been taking care of yourself?"

We all laughed when he said she never sent him cookies anymore thats why. Yes my mom used to send them cookies every weekend in a huge container and the loved them.

"Good thing i made some for all of you. Okay come one diner is ready its almost 8 "

We all gathered around the table and my mom had made the boys favourite, lasagna. Apparently it was the best they ever ate, i thought it was just okay. We ate as mom kept asking them questions of how have been and about school. When we were done i helped clean the utensils while the boys played video games in the living room. I went to living room when i was done helping out. She said she was heading out to see her friend who works alot and isn't around much.

Later on when we went to my bed we randomly started talking about life but i noticed Frank was quiet it wasn't like him he would have joked about something by now.

"Hey Frank, are you alright?"

The rest turned to look at him he looked worried.

"Yeah its just my parents....." He trailed off.

"What's happened, i hope they are okay?"

"They are okay health wise but they're getting a divorce apparently they have been having problems for a long time..."

"OMG... Am so sorry Frank we had no idea"

I got up and gave him a hug while the guys told him it will be alright. Iano joked about him having two birthday parties from each parent.

"My mom will be going back to Germany but my dad will stay back here so i will be spending my holidays with my mom but i have to stay here cause its my senior year.."

He added. I was happy he didn't have to leave cause i would have really missed him. But i know he was really fond of his mom than his Dad.
We lightened the mood with music from the 90's i made them listened to it music cause i loved them, they also did but i was not allowed to tell anyone. Boys.

My mom had put out a mattress on the floor for the boys. Iano slept on the bed with me though cause he says his skin is too pretty to be anywhere near the ground. In the middle of the night he would suddenly spoon me i used to think it was wierd but i got used to it so i didn't think much of it. Ric, Frank and Brian were on the mattress while Iano and i were on the bed.

"Do you think we would still be close like this and have sleepovers when all of you have girlfriends?" I asked

They all looked at me as if i asked them a very hard question.

"Well,, I told Eva about you and how close we are and about the sleepovers. She didn't seem to mind. I told her your like a sister to me and she's cool with it as long you try don't anything.."

I laughed at what Ric said the part about me trying something. But i liked Eva more she seemed cool because most girlfriends don't even want their boyfriends having a female friend.

"I like her already" i said to Ric. I looked at the others "what about you guys?"

"You can try something with me.." Iano looked at me with smirk then winked.

"Eeeew, come on i rather try something with Frank your a Man hoe."
Iano placed his hand on his chest as if i just said the most absurd thing he has ever heard acting shocked. We all laughed.

"You don't have to worry about me.."
Brian said brushing off the issue.

"We will definitely stay close you were my first friend when i came to school on my first day and i wouldn't just throw that away we are definitely staying close."

"Aaaaaw group hug"
They groaned and jumped on me making me laugh as i tried to push they off me.

"Okay we better sleep we still have school tomorrow. Goodnight Boys"

We said goodnight and slept.

**************

Wednesday morning i was pretty tired cause we slept at around 1. I used my moms bathroom while the boys used mine. My mom still wasn't back from yesterday she texted me telling me she would just sleep at her friend's place.
I made pancakes for the boys and after breakfast we left the house heading to school.

Mr. lorence, our math teacher, was very petty he saw me dozed off and gave me detention. Great. All the detentions i ever had were administered by him.
After all my classes i headed to detention it was empty no one was in there so it was going to be just me and mr. Lorence.

I took out my Bio book to go through what was taught today cause i think i just heard half of it. On my second page of the chapter i heard the door open and Blane came in. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and came and sat near me. He was in a good mood it seemed.

"Hey Martinez,"

"Hy"

"So what you doing here,"

"Ooh you know i just thought why not hang out with Mr. Lorence for an hour."

He smirked " it's just not really your scene..."

"I can be a bad girl "

He laughed and that's when i realized how kinky that sounded, ooh i have been a bad girl.

"Thank you for what you did the other day... You know saving me from drowning" I said trying to changing the topic.

" You thanked me already but i couldn't let anything happen to you in my house my dad would have flipped"

I mentally noted that he only saved me cause he didn't want any troubles because of me so he still didn't care. Why did it even matter its not like we were friends anyway.

"So you decided to keep my clothes huh?"
He said with a playful smile

"I really loved the shirt but i was to ask you when to return them to you but you didn't seem to be in a speaking mood."

"In that case keep the shirt but I'm coming for one of yours."

When one hour was over we left. He offered to drive me home but i told i was fine.

I walked home thinking about Blane he was so nice you'll think he was a different person. When i got home i went to talk to my mom. I got in her bedroom and saw her packing her bags and it didn't not look a two day trip.

"Honey we have to talk. "