CHAPTER 38: Not just one

We were all having breakfast that Ligan made. He was incredible at cooking he reminded me of Gwen how she said she wanted to become a Chef.

Logan has been handling his business through conference calls since he had someone over there that he trusted.

We all drove in Logan's Range rover i was seated in the back when i got a text from Blane.

Hey Princess X :)

Hey....... Don't call me that Papa calls me that it would be wierd if you both gave me the same pet name... X :)

What do you want me to call you Mi Amor X ;)

That could work ...... just got to the hospital I'll text you later X :)

Hope everything goes well :)

I did feel guilty for not telling him about well everything but I just feel like something is telling me to wait and not tell him yet.

We went into the doctor office and they talked for a while. Then the doctor laid my mother down and spread some jelly on her stomach.

"Ready to find out the gender?" The male doctor asked.

"Yes"

"Looks like a boy" he said but kept his eyes fixed on the monitor.

"And another boy" he finally said.

"What!" My mother immediately asked.

"Your having twins and they are both boys" he said.

"But when we went for a our last check up it was just one baby"

"Sometimes the babies hide behind each other hence the doctor thinks its just one but as you can see on the monitor. There are two babies. Congratulations Mrs. Martinez" he said.

Logan looked very surprised but i could see how happy he still was.

"Thank you Hali, I'm having two boys we can do this together all of us as a family" he said as he also looked at me.

"Congratulations Mom" i said as i let my hand rub her belly.

She was three and a half months pregnant. I couldn't help but think about the family i was soon to have and i didn't want to miss it.

"Have you thought of baby names?" I asked once we were back in the car.

"Yeah if it was a boy Jayden Victoria Martinez and a girl Kayla Victoria Martinez" Logan answered.

I felt tears threating to escape my eyes.

"You gave them my name?" I asked the obvious.

"Yes i did"

I was silent for a while and just looked out the window.

"You know you can change Kayla to Kayden " i said suddenly.

"That's a wonderful idea" my mom answered.

"Jayden and Kayden Victoria Martinez" i said. I let out a loud laugh.

"They are going to hate that you guys gave them a girls name" i said as i imagined the boys arguing with our parents cause of their names.

"They'll just have to deal with it" logan said.

"Thank you" i said.

We drove to a sushi place since Mom started complaining and literally demanding the food.

We were done eating and were sitting waiting for the food to digests we drank for a while.

"I will go with you guys to Canada" i said abruptly.

My parents looked at each other as if they didn't hear me well.

"Don't look at me like that someone has to the fun on in the house" i said

"Are you saying were are boring people people" my dad said with a fake hurt expression.

"We were having fun making the twins and other times" my mom said as she leaned in and kissed Logan.

"Oh my god we are in public and I'm right Infront of me can you guys not!" I said as i held my hand over my eyes.

"I thought you wanted us to be fun" my mom answered as she laughed really loud.

"Whatever mom can we head back home"

"Sure Princess" Logan answered.

I loved seeing my mom like that she was happy care free. Not like when she had to go to work and come home exhausted. I could sometimes hear her cry at night when i went downstairs but she was always strong for me.

She never wanted me to see her being weak and vulnerable. I always wanted to be as strong as her. She was left with a child and the man she loved lived with another woman but she still took care of me.

When we arrived home i wrapped my arms around my mother and hugged her. She waa confused at first bit hugged me back.

"Thank you mom" i said

"For what sweetie"

"Everything being strong for me. And I'm sorry for not understanding at first with Papa" i said.

I looked over at Logan and saw he was surprised i called him Papa instead of Logan.

I pulled away from my mother and hugged Papa.

"Thank you for making her happy again. If you leave again don't think about coming back."

"I'd rather die than leave my family again. I love you so much always have and your mom and Jayden and Kayden"

I smiled into his chest.
"Thank you for agreeing to come with us to Canada" he said.

My mom came in and hugged both of us making us erupt in a fit of laughter.

"I want pumpkin cake" my mom said.

"That's what you get for having fun Papa" i said as i laughed and went upstairs.

I almost screamed when i saw Ian on my bed with his laptop stuffing his face with chips.

"What the fuck Ian" i shouted

"What"

""Why are you here when no one was home?"

"First you left the window open i thought it was an invitation" he laughed before he continued " second i had a little arguement with mother dearest"

"Was not an invitation and what did you guys argue about?"

"Nothing"

"Come on Ian you just you argued it can't over nothing"

"Its about money. I told her i would go to university with you in Canada. She has no problem with me going its just the costs, the apartment, the food and paying for the fee it's too much" he said then let out a loud sigh

"I'm sorry Ian. I didn't think about all this before dragging you into going with ....." He cut me off

"You never asked me to go with me it was my choice. It's not a problem i will still go with you i can get a student loan or something. "

"No Ian you'll be in debt and have to get a job. If you will have an easier life its better if you stay."

"It's go to sleep it's already late we'll talk about it another time."

He pulled the sheets and pulled me in.

"She is having twins two boys" i said with a smile on my face.

"Just like there uncles" he said referring to him and Ric.

"They are called Jayden and Kayden Victoria Martinez" i said.

"They are so going to hate their middle name" he said with a laugh

"That's exactly what i said"

"Goodnight Tony"

"Night night Iano"