CHAPTER 35: Business Woman

Blane's Pov

We were in the car driving to the destination of our date i was planning on surprising her after we had dinner.

She was sitting right next me looking exquisite as ever. The dress really complimented her figure it was almost impossible to concentrate on the road but i didn't want us dead so i had to.

I placed my hand on her thigh to maybe at least replace looking at her but it just me aroused to a point i had to move in my seat so that she wouldn't notice.

I saw her stiffened and blush at the sight of my hand on her thigh and i loved it. How she usually reacted to me it showed me the effect i had on her and i loved it.

I did have an effect on alot of girls even women over my age but who could resist me. But i didn't want any of the nearly as much as i wanted Victoria.

I knew she wasn't happy when Bella made an appearance even I didn't expect her.

Bella, my childhood friend, i actually thought we would end up together that's why three years ago i asked her to be my girlfriend.

Ahe gave me some crappy excuse saying she didn't want to ruin our friendship and shit like that. I thought i was hurt broken hit i soon learnt that we wouldn't have been a good fit.

She drinks alot and loves parties i do too but not as kuch as her i like it once in a while. She has slept with Sam on several occasions, i didn't know about that until i told Sam about my supposed heart break.

She was spoilt and I'm actually happy she turned me down i really wouldn't have been able to open up to her like i do with Victoria.

I know i messed up when Bella pretended to be insulted by Victoria i should have read through her it wasn't her first time putting on an award-winning performance.

I knew she was pretending when i went in after her and she tried to make out with me. She kissed me at first and i admit i did kiss her back and he kind of made out which i regret alot and i swear on my Mother's grave i didn't mean to.

I still had little feelings for her she was gorgeous anyone would  but as soon as i came back to my senses i pushed her off and left to Alex's house.

I know i should tell Victoria about it but i won't happen again so what she doesn't know wouldn't hurt her would it?.

I pushed any thoughts of Bella from my head i was going on a date with my girlfriend who looked like a freaking God and Bella was just making me pissed off.

We got the restaurant and i told to wait in the car so that i could open the door for her. Part of the charm.

I held put my folded arm our her her to intertwine her arm in mine. We were dining at an expensive restaurant it was owned by Sam's father he owned a chain of well known restaurants so i got an easy reservation.

I removed my coat and and left at the reception area. I when we were ushered in and the lady showed us to our seats that were a little distanced from the rest.

I could see how she was looking around in awe and excitement. I couldn't but grin for being the reason she was so excited.

"This all looks really expensive?" She said suddenly.

"Yes it is" i said as i watched her look at the menu.

"I don't think i carried enough money to pay for it I'll have to use my dad's credit card and i didn't want to"

"Why would I ask you on a date and let you pay i thought you were brighter than that Martinez" i said chuckling.

"I brighter than your dumbass" she retorted.

I laughed before replying. "I thought you would be nicer to me considering you dressed up for me" i said winking at her.

"If it was up to me i would just throw on the first thing i saw in my closet"

"Then you would feel underdressed and be all embarrassed since i would look much more sexier than you but in this case i feel underdressed and you are definitely sexier" i said the last part in a low tone.

"So your saying I'm out of your league" she said with a smirk on her face bit i could see she was trying to hide her blush by acting confident.

The waiter appeared and took our orders and said it would be ready in fifteen minutes.

"You never told me what you want to do career wise?" I asked

"Business"

"Why?"

"I think i would be good at running a business and it's my dream to be a very successful well known business Woman. I want to be the woman men take a week to prepare when they have to meet me."

"I think you would make a magnificent business Woman and i want to be right by your side when you take over the business world. "

I saw her face drop for a minute before she tried to play it off. I shrugged it off Maybe it's not what i saw.

We talked about random stuff and i have always felt impeccably happy just having a conversation with the girl sitting Infront of me.

Our food came and we ate till our plates were clean and stayed for a little while till we decided the food had settled and we go on our way.

"Are we going to your place?" She asked she sounded not so excited.

"No Mi amor" she blushed at the name but i could see she was happy we weren't heading home.

She either didn't want the night to end or didn't want an encounter with Bella. Either way she wanted to stay with me felt like a puppy playing fetch. Happy.