CHAPTER 27: Second chance

"Wake up Tony...."

I groaned and turned and faced the other direction.

"Logan's is downstairs he wants to talk to you!"

I lifted my head to make sure he wasn't joking and he wasn't.

"What time is it" I asked.

"Almost 12 "

"Wooah new record. Okay I'll just freshen up and meet you downstairs."

I stayed in Ian's room since Monday evening he brought me food and water he was basically my butler.

It was on Thursday and all I did was eat and watch horror movies with Ian.

I haven't talked to Blane either since i was too lazy switch on my phone well that's what i kept telling myself.

When i took a shower and all clean i went downstairs and there he was. The man who breaks me by disappearing and appearing again.

He watched me walk over and sit opposite where he was.

"Hello Victoria"

"Hello Logan"

I always saw how he usually seemed hurt everytime i used his name to address him.

"I came to over to talk. Your mother said you were angry about us moving to Canada but we only thought you wouldn't want to come with us since your whole life is here your friends I even hear you have a boyfriend now. "

"You would have at least asked me if i wanted to come with?" I said i a low voice

"I want you to come with your mother and I. Believe it or not Victoria i want to know you cause your obviously not a five year old girl anymore."

"Obviously" i said

"I'm sorry I left and maybe if i stayed things would have turned out differently. But now i can stay with all of you even the unborn baby and i want all of us.

I want you to be the big sister this baby deserves. I want you to go to any university you wish even if its not in Canada and not worry about not getting that scholarship cause i always kept an eye on you and you are brilliant

I want to know you i want to be your father or at least try to be the father you deserve. If you would let me. I want you to come with us to Canada. Lets all have a fresh start. I can fly you back every two weeks to meet you friends if you want? What do you say Victoria please think about it"

I let out a shaky breathe. I always wanted a father. Maybe I'm desperate for a father but i did want to try. I wanted a father and i always wanted a sibling.

I stood up from where i sat and went and sat next to him and hugged him. I could see he wasn't in the least expecting that but he hugged me back.

We stayed in our embrace for a few minutes savouring the moment.

" I'm gonna try and give you a chance. And I'll think about moving but if I agree we have to wait till I graduate and let's keep it to ourselves the moving part"

He pulled away and looked at me as if he couldn't believe me.

"I promise i will try to be the father you deserve,"

"Do you love my mother as much as she loves you?"

"I know you think i enjoyed the last years but i didn't I love your mother so much she was always on my mind she was my motivation to keep working and build a future where we would be comfortable i never stopped loving her i never will"

They did love each other alot. I remember every time my mother spoke about him. He adoration of him was literally oozing even when he left she was still madly in love.

That's what i wanted in future a love that consumed me.

"Lets go share this moment with the love of your life then" i said which made him chuckle as we got up.

I called Ian and he came downstairs and i thanked him for the last few days and he said anytime.

We left and walked back to our house. My mom was beaming with happiness when she saw Logan and i holding hands.

I hadn't forgiven him completely but I guess i understood him better his position. And i never realized how i always just wanted a father and when he came back and finally spoke to me i was quick to accept.

We sat in the sitting room Logan and i sharing ice cream. That's were i got my excessive love of ice cream from.

We talked about how they met and how Logan loved throwing me in the air when i was young and it made my mom very angry but apparently i loved it.

This is all i wanted all my life a father who loved my mother and me. Family dinners and talks.

At least the new family edition will have that and i was slightly jealous but i still had them all to myself for a few more months.

My mother was three months pregnant. She would give birth after I graduated.

We talked for a long time when my mom decided we all had to go to sleep. Since she was tired and didn't want to miss anything.

So i was in my room and i decided to switch on my phone.

Disappointed was an understatement. Blane hadn't texted me since he said Goodnight on Monday.

Why didn't he text me to check up on me at least. Ric had called thrice, Brian had left me a million texts even Frank texted me and he was different continent for Christ's sake.

Maybe he wasn't feeling well i concluded . Maybe i should go check up on him. He was all alone he didn't have anyone to take care of him if he was sick.

I suddenly felt guilty cause he could be sick and too self involved to check up on him. So that's exactly what i will do tomorrow. Wake up bright and early and bake him some cookies then go over to his place.

Mom would probably ne asleep when i leave so i decided to go ask for her keys.

I walked to her room and just flew open the door only to find Logan on top of her but not naked which i thanked the Gods for.

"Close the fucking door geez!" I said as i took the keys from the make up table when i had them laugh as i made my way out.

I stayed up for a while and thought about my family. My perfect boyfriend that i really really really liked.

Honestly thinking about it the only people that may hinder me from leaving are my friends, my boys and Blane.

The only boy mental enough to like me apart from my boys and Ian.