CHAPTER 6: housemate

^^^^^A PICTURE OF CICI^^^^^

***************

Adam and Cici quickly finished eating and left the table, they said they had some work to finish up on.

"So you are they one that is going to be living with me?"

I just nodded as i mentally scolded myself for not realising the house that i almost drowned in. Or maybe it was because it looked a little different during the day. He chuckled and then looked at me. I raised my head and looked at him he didn't seem all that happy i was staying with him.

"Don't tell anyone your staying here or i promise i will make your stay here a living hell"

"You'd be embarrassed when people find out and we wouldn't want that would we?" I said sarcastically.

"We wouldn't, so don't go around bragging about living in a mansion for the next few weeks..."

I couldn't believe how much of a dick he was being. When i was done i said

"Ooh come now who would willingly tell people she is staying with the biggest Dick to ever walk the face of the earth!"

I got up and carried my plate to the kitchen. I would have helped Stacey clean up but i was honestly too pissed and she was almost done. So i just told her Goodnight and went to bed.

I kept thinking about how Blane was acting. I just kept my phone on silent and slept cause i had school the next day.

******************

I phone vibrated waking me up it was six thirty. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth then took a shower. When i was done i wore my black trousers and a hoody. I had so many hoodies they were my daily outfit cause they hid my stomach and arms.

I went downstairs to the dining room for breakfast.

"Goodmorning " I said when i saw Adam and Cici having breakfast. It was already late so i couldn't sit down and have a proper breakfast. I took toast and Cici said she'd drive me to school. We were in the car when she said

" Adam and I will be going to London, you probably won't find us when you come back from school. So it would be just you and Blane"

I didn't even want to hear that frog's name.

"What about stacey?"

"Stacey is only there when Adam and i are around... Blane says he doesn't like having her around."

I was sad cause she really seemed nice and we kind of clicked.

"Its okay."

"I'll leave the car behind so that you can use it for going to school and other things"

I told her the car won't be necessary but she insisted she even left me a credit card if i needed anything for the house or wanted to treat myself to anything. She said she had no problems with money i could spend as much as i wanted.

"Do i leave the car here for you to come home with or.."

"No its no problem i will just ask my friends to drop me off."

"Okay take care, I'll leave the car in the parking lot at home the keys will be on your dresser"

I hugged her goodbye before she drove off. I saw my boys at their usual spot. I rushed to them cause i really missed them.

They got up and hugged me then kissed my hand. They asked me how i was and how i was adjusting. I told them about Blane but not the part about telling me not to te anyone about me staying there i told them not to tell anyone though.