CHAPTER 33: hanging

My eyes fluttered open, when i got well adjusted to the sunlight my eyes met Blane's chest. It was the best view to wake up to.

I moved further so that i could see his face. My hand fingers traced is face it well defined he perfectly sculpted nose. His face that fell to his forehead. He was beautiful. He opened his eyes and looked at me and i quickly remove my fingers from his face.

"Don't stop admiring me on my account"

"And the cocky dumbass returns"

"You wound me Babe!" He said looking hurt.

I shrugged and got up and went to the bathroom. I did my normal routine and quickly got out. I let Blane freshen up as i went to make some breakfast.

"Hey boys" i said as i saw them sitting in the kitchen.

The said there hellos and looked at me.

"Okay what do y'all want for breakfast?"

"Pancakes would be nice" Ian said very quickly.

"Ian make Coffee for everyone I'll get to the pancakes"

"Why do I have to do it?" Ian asked

"Cause i said so now get to it"

I gathered the ingredients and started mixing them in a bowl. Soon Blane came down all fresh but busy on his phone.

"What are you doing I asked?"

"Remember the chemistry test we did on a Friday before the holidays?"

"Yeah?"

"They just sent the results i got a A-" he said.

"Congratulations Blane."

"Well its all thanks to you and all the pushing and helping me study"

Blane wasn't bad in school he was an average which is not bad. Ian also an average. Ric was as good asni was but i was better. I took out my phone to look at the results.

"What did you get Martinez?" Blane asked.

"Uh A-" i said.

"Damn, my girlfriend is like smart smart"

"My boyfriend is smart smart too" we both laughed.

I was blessed with a brain which i intend on using to grow a business i want people to know me for my great work ethic and success thats why i study so much i want to make a name for myself.

Ian got a B- , Brian B and Ric got a B+. Blane was smart but had to read to pass but I read to remind myself cause whatever was taught by the teacher sticks so I usually do not need to back to it.

"Would you go on a date with me Tomorrow?" Blane asked suddenly.

I won't lie and say my heart rate didn't increase cause it did.

"I would love to go on a date with my boyfriend. Anyday, anytime anywhere." I said as he held me pulling me closer to him.

We were Kissing when the boys came into the kitchen for the pancakes that were already served.

"Come on people eat here" Ian said pretending a gag. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him.

We sat and ate together as we made jokes and laughed about literally everything.

I was happy no one remembered my little over reacting about marriage cause they were pretty drunk.

After the boys cleaned the kitchen since I cooked we were all sitting in the living room watching some movie I wasn't really paying attention to.