CHAPTER 45: Prom night

Victoria's Pov

It took two hours to get ready if you ask me that's alot of time but Gwen said we finished faster than she thought.

We were dressed and the boys texted us saying they are on their way and Gwen perfecting her look as she said.

When she deamed herself ready and turned to me i almost groaned knowing she wanted to 'perfect' mine too.

I thought i looked extremely well like beautiful model well.

She made me sit as she perfected my look and smiled as she admired her work my mom was on the bed looking at her girls get ready.

I looked at her and saw a few tears escape her eyes. I quickly got up and sat by her side and wiped the tears away with my thumb. This is the second time she's crying since we arrived home.

"Mom you have to stop crying!" I said as Gwen sat on ger other side holding her hand.

"I can't help it you've grown up so much and it's prom now then graduation in a week then you finish college then you move out then your engaged and then you get married and you don't need me anymore and have children of your own and I'm the Grandma you only talk to during mother's day and my birthday ..." She was full on crying now as she poured her heart out.

"Oh Mama, i think your fast forwarding my life, we have a lot of time together before. I will always be your daughter like it or not even when i have children. And don't forget you'll have two boys to keep you company!" I said as i held her belly.

She looked down and smiled at her two growing boys.

"What about you Gwen when we leave for Canada will you forget all about me cause your also my daughter and don't want yo loose you and Coda?" She asks looking at Gwen.

"Oh you'll to do more than move to Canada to loose ties with us. Your my mother even though not birth i won't let a little distance break what we have plus we be there for holidays!" She says making my mom laugh a little.

Suddenly the door opens and Logan walks in.

"She's crying again!" he says

"See even your father is already tired of me!" She says angrily as she got up and walks past Papa making his eyes grow wide

"Mi amor you know that's not what I meant!" He says as he walks after her.

Gwen amd I looked at each other and laughed at my mom being overly sensitive.

"I hope my pregnancy hormones aren't like that!" She says making me laugh.

"I love your dress Victoria I'll have to make Brian buy all my dresses from now own!" She says after a while

I was wearing a Red off-shoulder dress that Brian bought and altered a little to make look more sexy but modest, hence making my cleavage more visible and cutting off the sleeves.