CHAPTER 17: Spa

I woke up with puffy eyes. I groaned at how i looked. I took a shower and went downstairs. I only saw Ric and Ian's mom in the kitchen. I said hy and she told me the boys went to school, they thought i should have a drama free day. They were right all i needed was just a day to relax.

I loved their mom she was like my second mom. She always took care of me when my mom came home late or whenever i stayed at their place.

She told me she had asked if would agree to a girls day out i agreed. She really was good company.

*****

We had a fun day at the spa. She insisted that i needed to professional touch or whatever. We were a restaurant having a late lunch.

"So Victoria wanna tell me what's wrong?"

"I was kinda hoping you wouldn't ask"

"How could I not when i can clearly see your not okay"

I told everything that has been going on from my mom and Logan to Ian telling me about his feelings and the fantastic day i had with Blane that got ruined at the end.

"Uh Victoria that's alot but i think you should try and hear your mom out I know she loves you she always has."

"I guess i could pick up one of her calls"

"Good. And i knew Ian had feelings for you"

"Ooh no not you too everyone knew except me"

"Yeah. But that only means that you are not in love with him which is not bad and I'm glad my son understood and you guys are still friends."

"I am too."

"Now this Blane kid. I think he likes you but not enough to stand up for you. Do you like him"

"Yes Blair i really did like him now i just don't know"

"If he does like you he'll try and make right. So promise me you will give him another chance"

"Argh why Blair he is the one who messed up and I don't want to through yesterday's experience again"

"Promise me Victoria"

"Uuh I promise okay"

We went back home and talked about for a while before Iano and Ric came back home. Ric came and gave me a hug then when he went to freshen up Ian came closer and held my face in his arms.

"How are you Tony" Ian asked

"I'm good thanks for yesterday"

"Anytime. Wanna watch a movie"

"Sure"

We went to his room and watched a comedy movie while me made fun of the characters. When the movie was over we just sat on his bed and talked. Then there was silence when Ian decided to speak.

"I know you said you are not in love me but I am in love you Tony and I'm not asking you to magically fall in love with me I'm just saying don't fall for someone who doesn't deserve you "

"Thanks Iano. I'll keep that in mind"

We got back to our jokes. He even told me about how people were talking about how i stood up to Gwen.

I had to go to school the next day. Saying i was not excited was an understatement.
We went downstairs for dinner. After the amazing food Blair made i helped her clean up and went to sleep.

*************

I woke up and took a shower. When i was in a towel Blair gave me i realized i had no clothes all my school stuff was at Blaine's place. I groaned and called ian at the top of my lungs.

"You don't have to shout geez"

"Ooh sorry thought you were still asleep"

"Well if i was that would have definitely woken me up so what's up"

"Uhm i just realized I had not clothes and my school stuff was at Blaine's place"

"Yeah i realized yesterday that's why i went by his place and picked up some stuff they are in the car lemme get them"

I sighed in relief. I really didn't wanted to miss any more classes. Ian came back with all the things i needed. I thanked him and he said he was waiting downstairs. I quickly got dressed and went down.

I got in the back Ian was driving Ric was seated at the back texting.

"Talking to Eva"

I said as i turned to face him while wriggling my brows. He rolled his eyes.
We pulled up in the school's parking lot.
I saw Brian immediately coming towards me. I smiled i really missed him. When he got to me he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you" he said

"I missed you too since you and Alex started going out i rarely see you"

"I'm sorry i wasn't here for you"

"Its okay"

He pulled away and smiled he was cute when he smiled Alex really was lucky. I still remember on his first day he came to me and he said he wanted to be my best friend but i already had Ian and Ric so he just settled for being apart of our little family.

We headed to class i quickly caught up on what i had missed the day before and the day went on smoothly except this thought that kept bugging me at the back of my mind, Blane.

Lunch time in the cafeteria. We were in our usual seat when i saw him walking in alone he didn't even take any food he just walked straight to where i was. I watched him as he came closer and closer and finally got to me.

"Can we talk" he said.

I just looked at him so were the boys i could see how angry Ian was.

"You don't want to wait till we are home alone your popular friends might see you talking to me"

"Would you stop with the bullshit Victoria"

"Bullshit I'm the one with the bullshit. Your the one who is full of bullshit matter of fact your a coward! A fucking coward!"

I picked up my bag and left while i saw the little crowd that had formed start to keep on moving. I was angry he is the one who is wrong. He is the one who couldn't fucking defend me and I'm the one with bullshit.

I kept walking till i was in the parking lot. I had no idea where i was going cause i didn't have the car here.

"Fuck" i shouted.

I felt a hand on my shoulder try to calm me i immediately knew it was Ian cause i saw me follow me. I turned around and hugged him as i tried to calm myself. He hugged me tightly.

I pulled away and we just stayed for a minute while i looked at his eyes he did have the most beautiful eyes they were so soft and alluring. I could his eyes shift to my lips. I looked at his too. He leaned in and we so close i could feel him breath.

"Victoria"

That's when i snapped out of my trans it was Blane. I moved away from Ian but Blane had already left. I was just about to kiss Ian. I turned around and left. I had to leave i could hear him call out to me but i just needed time to think about what i was i about to do.