CHAPTER 34: Dress up

"wake up sweetie" my mom said for the twentieth time.

"What time is it?"

"Ten on Thursday"

"Its too early leave me alone"

"I pour cold water in you if you don't wake up in 10 minutes"

I groaned and woke up. I understood this was a very exciting day for her. She finally gets to play dress up with her only daughter.

I got dressed in my usual trousers and a shirt and went downstairs. I took some toast and started eating.

"Where are we going to?" I asked.

"We have a manicure and pedicure appointment the best in the city then we have to go to the saloon also the best hairdresser in the city but first dress shopping."

It all sounded so expensive. I immediately knew that Logan was paying for all of it.  Not that we couldn't afford it without but we weren't the go the best hairdresser in town kind of people we were the normal hairdresser is good as long as its a reasonable price.

It was cause some serious damage to my mom's bank account.

"Thanks mom" i said then she left the room to take her purse from her room.

"You know you don't have to pay for all this" i said directing it to Logan.

"I wanted to I've already missed enough chances to spend on my daughter but not anymore and don't spare any expense"

"You don't have to make it up to me" i said.

"I want to."

"Thank you"

"How about you thank me by spending a day with me maybe Wednesday"

"Yeah i would love that."

"Let's go. Bye Love" mom said.

We left the house and went to the mall for shopping. I could feel the excitement oozing from my mom its all she could talk about on our drive.

We went into a store it didn't look like i store i could afford anything in but she insisted. She picked a few dresses for me to try on.

Wearing and removing clothes was the part of shopping i hated but i would do anything for my mother.

The dresses weren't bad. I didn't hate them like i thought I would which was surprising.

After trying on a dozens of dresses from different stores she forced me to by some underwear in Victoria secret. I mean the little pieces of clothes were expensive.

Not like i would were thongs unless it suited my clothing i thought they were very uncomfortable.

Yes i did wear granma panties and they were comfortable. And that's all that mattered.

I also bought a bikini cause it really looked nice, not that i would wear it anytime soon but i felt like i would one day.

We were now having manicures and pedicures it was kind of relax we sitting side by side listening to the music in the background.

"How was it in Canada?"

"How do you mean Honey?"

"Did you like living there? "

"Yes Honey i really do and ypur father's business is really good and improving. He left someone in charge so that he wouldn't be distracted when he was getting to know you"

"we are spending the day together on Wednesday"

"That's good. I really appreciate you trying it means a lot"