CHAPTER 11: After Accidents

I felt a sharp pain in my head. When i tried to open my eyes. The room was bright, very bright i had to adjust my eyes.

I looked around i saw tubes connected to my hand . I looked around I saw Iano on the chair.

"Ia...."
My throat was very dry but he heard my voice nad woke up he passed me a glass of water.

"Hey Tony, how are you feeling?"

He looked like he hadn't slept in a while. He had bags under his eyes his hair was messed up.

"Pain... That's how I'm feeling... How long have you been here?"

"Since Sunday... Its Tuesday"

It wasn't serious i just hit my head on the steering wheel. The doctors said i was very lucky to have had such minor injuries. After the doctors did their check ups i asked if i could go home and they said it wasn't a problem.

"Where's everyone?"

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something?"

"Yeah you know you can tell me anything"

"Okay then uh I wanted to say that the reason I refused to leave you alone is because uhm"

"Cause you looowvvee me "

He laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah love about that...."

"Hey Victoria" Blane walked in.

I was happy to see him. I had been waiting to see him since i woke up. He didn't look like himself he looked like he hadn't taken care of himself since Sunday.

"Hey Blane... You don't look so good?"

"Your one to talk"

I laughed at least he was being friendly.

"Okay will both you get out now so that i can get changed and go home."

They got out and i changed. Blane brought me a pair of trousers and his t-shirt the one i loved. I smiled when i saw it then rolled my eyes.

When i was ready i got out and they drove me home in Blane's car.

When we got home everyone was their even Alex.
They all hugged me and i could see the relief in their eyes.

"Aaaaaaawww......Y'all making me feel really special maaan"

"Thats cause you are Martinez"Blane said

I couldn't help but blush a little i guess some of the guys noticed.

"Okay I am hungry who else is?"

"Actually we were just leaving. We just had to see you and make sure you were on your feet again" Cynthia said.

They all left it was just Blane and I left.
We walked into the kitchen and Blane pulled out a chair for me to sit in.

"Okay Martinez you can have a seat and you watch me looking sexy while I cook"

I laughed cause he remembered when i told him he looked sexy when he cooks.

"With pleasure Saint John"

He winked at me before he started cutting up the ingredients. I later remember I had to call my mom cause Ian told her about the accident. She was relieved when she heard my voice, she even wanted to come back home but i told her she didn't have to. When i was done talking to her the food was ready he even served me the food.

I loved it when blane was all nice and caring. I also liked it when he was rude it made him more appealing. I know i am wierd but i just made me want to pin him to a walk and violate him i ways he didn't think possible.