CHAPTER 46: I Promise

I didn't sleep. I couldn't.

I felt empty.

I literally didn't feel anything for hours i sat in the same position in my bed and stared at a wall.

Flashes of the video kept on appearing Infront of me.

I was holding on to the necklace he gave me when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

The tears had stopped but i knew if i saw him i wouldn't be able to stop myself from breaking down completely Infront of him.

Was that why he couldn't say he loved me back? Cause he loved Bella all this time ?

Of course he was who wouldn't fall for Ms.. pretty face?

God! Was everything some sick Joke?

I don't want to face him. I couldn't he already took me for a fool!

I heard a knock on the door and quickly wiped my tears away.

Papa walked in and i could see the pity in his eyes but I didn't mind.

"Hey Princess, Ian called and i told him you're okay" i nodded and looked at him.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" He asked his voice filled with concern.

"Can we leave?"

"Sure Princess where to?"

"Canada" i said blankly.

"But you have graduation next week?"

"Please Papa make something up i was sick anything just please let's go mom amd Ian can come after graduation. Please Papa!" I pleaded as my tears became prominent in my eyes.

"Okay Princess I'll go talk to mom and book the next flight to Canada but you have to sleep amd I'll wake you up two hours before the flight Okay Princess!" He was talking me as you would a little fragile child.

"Okay Papa" i said and he smiled and walked to the door.

As soon as he was out i closed my eyes sleep immediately took me.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wake up sweetie" i heard my mom's voice as i tried to open my eyes.

When i finally willed my eyes open i looked at the time from the clock beside my bed.

12:34

"Hey honey"

"Hy mom" i answered as i sat up and looked at her.

"I talked to Logan, he told me you want to leave today?" She asked looking concerned.

"Uh yeah!" I said blankly.

"Why?" Ahe asked making me think about everything all over again everything just rushing back to my mind every glory detail.

"I- I'm not ready to take about it Mom just please let me go" i said as my eyes watered making my vision blurry.

She immediately engulfed me in a hug but I didn't want to cry. A few tears slipped but that was it.

"It's okay sweetie. I wasn't going to stop you from going i even packed a bag while you were asleep. The flight leaves at 14:50 you'll go with Logan and I'll follow later. Is that okay sweetie?"

I nodded and she smiled at me getting up leaving me to get ready since we had to arrive early and we still had to drive.

I took a shower quickly and added some stuff in my bag before going downstairs for food.