Two

<<C h a p t e r 2>>

<<C h a p t e r 2>>

Taehyung Pov

"No matter what, this is not how you treat a girl, Tae." Jimin's word rung in my ears. He saw how I intentionally didn't reply to her messages. I know I promised to attend a party with her tonight but I'm here struggling to go or not.

Don't get the wrong idea, I love her, so much.

Things just changed. They happened promptly, I felt like I'm stuck in time, I don't even comprehend what happened to us. The thing between us doesn't feel the same anymore.

I would do anything to let us feel like us again. I just don't know how.

Maybe that's why I'm behaving like a coward, escaping from troubles like a teenager.

I threw myself to my mattress, staring at the timepiece hanging above my door. 10:35. The party has commenced for a while. I picked up my phone from my nightstand, the light from the screen illuminating the murky room. I lowered the light intensity as it irritated my eyes. Scrolling through the photo albums on my phone, I smiled. The smiles on our faces were genuine, we looked like we were so in love.

Would she be waiting for me right now?

I rose from my bed, making a decision I hope it was right.

I parked my car on the street of Jennie's house, the spaces in her garden are occupied. Once I got off my car, I can already hear the loud volume playing in the house. I wonder if the neighbors would complain.

I was engulfed by the crowd the moment I set my foot inside the house. The familiar faces I saw from school are here, dancing wildly. I made my way to the living room, looking for her, only her. Lea is not a party person, she prefers to stay home and have a movie night with me. Even in a party, she would not be under the spotlight, she would usually be at the corner, dying to go home as soon as feasible.

She's not like any other girl, she's different.

That's why I fell in love with her in the first place.

I looked everywhere in the house except the dance floor in the living room, she can't be there, can she? Perhaps Jennie forced her to dance. I squinted my eyes to see as the sparkling disco ball hung on the ceiling.

Oh, there she is.

"Lea-" My voice went inaudible, my heart went numb when I saw her, having fun with Jungkook. I clenched my fist, my blood boiled. It wasn't a good idea to come. She was just a few inches away from him, she was smiling so dazzlingly, I haven't seen that in a while.

She's happy without me.

The way Jungkook gazes at my girlfriend always gets on my nerves. I never liked this guy, he obviously likes Lea. Can't he freaking see I'm her boyfriend?

I hate it, knowing that someone else made her smile.

I stomped out of the living room, walking to no idea where I was going. I only wanted to get out of there. I ended up in the dining room, downing one shot after one. I needed it, right now, I needed alcohol to blend with my blood right now. I didn't need to feel, I didn't want to think.

"Hey." A girl greeted, wearing a skin color dress that barely covers her body. Why did she have to wear clothes if this robe hides nothing? She sat on my thighs without my permission. I didn't push her away though. Lea is having fun, I deserve some too, correct?

This girl was getting more shameless as she ground herself on me. What the heck. The floor was swiveling, I cannot see clearly, I can't even see what the girl looks like.

You have a girlfriend, Taehyung.

Or did I lose you already?

"Let's go upstairs." She said seductively, pressing her chest to mine. Damn, she's horny. I rolled my eyes, about to reject her but my mind drifted to the scene I witnessed not long ago.

The way their bodies collided when they danced.

Think, Taehyung. Think.

Don't do something stupid, you're drunk, you idiot.

"Sure."

Hmm, now we have a peek of both of their perspectives

Hmm, now we have a peek of both of their perspectives.🤭

Thank you for reading, love you💜
Bang sihyuk will blow you a kiss if you leave a vote!