Twenty-eight

<< C h a p t e r 28 >>

"We can just buy new clothes," Taehyung suggested, his hands stuffed in the pockets of his pyjamas pants.

"No Taehyung, I wouldn't waste the money for that." I got off from the couch, entering the bathroom to refresh myself a bit.

"I'm buying you," Taehyung added.

"No more discussion Taehyung, I'm going home, I'm sure I'll be fine," I reassured Taehyung and untied my hair to let the strings fall to my shoulders.

I stayed at Taehyung's house for three days now. He called in for work just to accompany me at his house. His excuse for doing that was to check my condition, he was exaggerating the whole thing.

I understood he was worried for me to go back to there. My house reminded me of how Jungkook was brutal towards me. He was not okay with me living alone after so much happened, he wants to be next to me every minute to be there for me.

As much as I'd love to stick with Taehyung twenty-four-seven, I'd hate to be a burden to him. I'm not allowing him to be absent from work again. Thus, I used the alibi of needing clean clothes to go back home, Taehyung didn't seem to like the idea though.

After collecting all my belongings in Taehyung's house, I figured out it was time to go home now.

My eyes softened when I saw a pouty Taehyung lying on the bed. His eyes were fixated on the screen of the TV sitting on the wall. Taehyung does this whenever something is bothering him. He doesn't say it and waits for me to ask.

"Tae? I'm leaving." I announced. He immediately turned his head to me. I swear I saw tears brimming in his eyes.

"Can you not? You can stay here forever." I sighed and wrapped my arms around Taehyung. "All my stuff are there, I live there," I mumbled.

"Don't be mad, please?" I begged, pecking his pouty lips which became smiley ones shortly.

"Fine, I'm driving you."

Taehyung drove me to my apartment. I told him to go home when I got off the car, but he insisted to come along. I let him since I discovered that we can have dinner together at my flat.

We exited the lift, stepping towards my house as I unlocked the door. I took a deep breath and pushed the door opened.