Thirty-four

< < C h a p t e r 34 > >

Taehyung Pov

I bent my spine, taking a box in my arms and transferred it into my house. I read the word 'bedroom' written on top of the box with a thick black marker, so I walked to my room. Wait, I mean, our room.

This box is not as heavy as the others. It's also the last box of Lea's belongings that we'll have to move. She's officially moving in today, I can't be happier. The thought of sticking to her from day to night, from home to work, waking up with her in my arms in the rest of the life excites me.

I cut open the box, finding a bunch of stuff inside. First, it's a photo frame, I examined it and smiled, seeing the photo of Lea and me with radiant smiles. It was taken on our date a few weeks back then. I have my arms around her waist in the picture, holding her as I lifted her slightly. I love this picture, simply looking at it makes me smile.

I placed it on the nightstand next to our bed and some random things following. The last thing in the box is a blue tin box. It looks like it carries some history by its appearance. I put it on my lap and unlocked it.

My cheeks started to burn to see a good amount of little cards and letters I wrote for her. Woah, this is embarrassing. But I'll do it again because they worked. These sweet letters and gifts helped me to claim her as mine today. I used to search for sweet quotes on Pinterest just to write her these. I want to write poems by myself but I found the ones I wrote too lame.

I was obsessed with her in school, I remember I'll stare at her until she meets my eyes. Someone told me that if you stare at a person for one minute, they will look back at you.

I opened the letters, cringing at the words I wrote trying to act like a romantic. Damn, I tried hard to perfect the calligraphy. Chuckling, I closed the tin box and stood up.

I found the woman I love with all of my heart in the living room. She sat on the ground with her legs crossed, tidying the things we just shifted here.

"Baby," I called, she snapped her head towards me with a beautiful smile. "What took you so long?" She asked.

"I found something interesting." I chew my inner gum and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her to myself. We fell on the couch with her cute giggles. I showed her the tin box and watched her reaction. Her cheeks turned to a tint of pink, so adorable that my heart nearly burst.

"So... I didn't know you keep these." I commented and she hid her face in my chest. "This is embarrassing." She whispered to herself but loud enough to let me hear it. "Baby, shouldn't I be the one who's embarrassed?"