Epilogue

<< C h a p t e r 35 >>

Lea Pov

You know sometimes when things go on too peacefully you start to worry about it. Everything is perfectly fine in my life. Mom and Dad are back together and living their desirable retirement life in our old house. I now work in the headquarters since Taehyung wants to have me around him all the time. Nothing goes wrong, nothing is messed up in my life and oddly, I'm afraid of it.

"Baby," the honey deep voice interrupted my train of thoughts. Taehyung kissed my cheek, walking to me with the passports in his hands. By the way, Taehyung suggested bringing my parents for a trip to Hawaii. I thought it would be a brilliant idea as this marks a fresh start for our lives.

We're now at the Inouye International Airport as we landed in Hawaii not long ago. I flashed a smile at Taehyung and he smiled back. I held Taehyung's hand and turned around to find my parents enjoying their tea in the restaurant.

"Mom, Dad! Let's go, we should go to the Hotel now!" They heard me and hurried to us with happy faces. We then set off to the hotel by the taxis we prearranged.

Taehyung and I occupied a car. During the whole ride, Taehyung exclaimed nonstop at the glamorous nature we're in, however, me, was deep in my thoughts, staring outside the window.

We decided to take some rest after a long flight so we called it a day. Mom and Dad went to their room, Taehyung and I went back to ours.

With a loud sigh, I dropped to the white mattress closing my eyes. Taehyung followed behind after dragging our luggage, he lied next to me, hugging my body in his.

"Why were you so quiet today?" Taehyung inquired tenderly, stroking my arms. "I'm not, I'm just tired." I turned around, my back now facing him.

"Don't lie to me, I know it when something is bothering you." Taehyung lifted me up to bring his arms around me again. His face is now inches away from mine as we're on the bed. He forced me to look up at him; I sighed and spoke, "You're right, sorry. But I promise it's nothing. It's really nothing."

"Tell me everything, even if it's nothing, I want to know everything going on in your pretty little mind," Taehyung assured convincingly.

"It feels weird that everything's all right. I cannot relax because I feel like something horrible is going to happen all the time. I know I'm pathetic to feel that way but I can't help it. I just don't feel like life would go easy on us." I gulped when I met his dark orbs, he listened carefully, nodding to encourage me, showing that he understands.