Chapter 1

-November 2018-

N/A

The rest of the book will be in the first person perspective =)

I hope you like it!

It has a lot of drama, especially in the chapters to come!!

I update everyday =D

HAS A SEQUEL!!

"I am coming, mom!" Olivia yelled. Olivia was currently starting her junior year, homeschooled. It wasn't the best, but she had the best boyfriend she could ever ask for. Ethan was the sweetest person; He knew everything about Liv, and honestly, she couldn't of something bad about him.

"Olivia, we're going to be late!" His dad exclaimed at the door.

Finally, Liv was ready to get to the audition.

- · · · -

"Ugh, I have to go, see ya dad." Joshua said from his phone.

"Alright! You'll do great in that audition!! Trust me! Love you son." His dad answered with a grin.

"Thanks, I love you too." He smiled, before he hung up. Josh wasn't thrilled with the idea of auditioning. His manager practically begged him to audition. To his surprise he got in. He wasn't looking forward to doing this show, he didn't want to act at all anymore, but it was a source of income. That was all he needed at the moment.

As he was looking for something to wear, his phone ringed. "Hello?" He asked.

"Josh? It's Tim! I'm sorry for the quick schedule change, could you come at 11:00?" Tim said through the phone. He looked at the time, 10:47. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to get there in such short time, but he had already committed to this. He couldn't leave the Disney executives waiting.

"Uh, yeah... I'll be there." He blurted. Firstly, Tim said the audition was at 9:40, then he changed to 11:30, and now he changed it once again to 11:00. Josh understood that, or at least tried to. It was a show with a lot of hype; He just had to be flexible with the schedule.

"Okay, great! You're the best. See you then!" Tim hung up. Josh grabbed the first sweater he saw, a bag of Cheetos, and his shoes. He jumped in his car, forgetting to put his seat belt on. 

The road was clear for a Tuesday morning. It was going great; The traffic lights were green, which meant he could get there faster. He was over-speeding just a bit, but it was for a good reason. He came to a red light and took advantage of that time to change into the sweater. The teenager in the car next to his couldn't help but stare.

The light turned green with only 9 minutes to get to the office. He came to the next light to find out it was red. He was the only one driving, so he decided to skip it. A few seconds afterwards, he heard a police siren. It had to be about him; He was the only one driving! He pulled over and yelled a curse word.

"Sir, may I get your papers." Said the police officer. She was a very tall woman.

"Officer," Josh started as he passed her the papers. "I'm in a rush right now, I have to get to the Disney office in.... 4 minutes-"

"Sure, they always say that." She interrupted him.

"Really, I do....I can call my manager! He'll tell you I need to get to the Disney office."

"No, please. That will take longer, and I don't want to be here anymore.... Umm, you skipped a red light, you're not using your seat belt, and you were over-speeding. The deadline to pay for the ticket is in 2 weeks. Here you go." The woman said with a tired expression on her face.