01

"you have another shoot at ten, a meeting at three and then a dinner at four" brianna, instructed. her hands flipping through the pages of her notes as she looks at the board and then towards jungkook who only let out a tired sigh. 

"I just want to go back home" was the only words that came from jungkook's soft pink lips. himself and his team have been in america for over three weeks now, the schedule was hectic. at times the raven thought he was about to lose his mind, as if his head was going to explode. 

"only two more days, including this one and you will be back in korea. we only have a few more things to wrap up and then your off for a week" brianna, the dark-purpled haired manager. she had the patience of a saint. by now she was so use to jungkook's whining, and sighing. 

being a manager to the most famous singer in korea was difficult, it has its perks obviously but sometimes jungkook really does her head in. sometimes brianna questions if she would of quit way sooner if her and the raven werent bestfriends before he got famous.

"you know I appreciate you bri, sometimes it is hard to keep positive" the raven muttered lowly, his fingers scrolling through his phone. a sad expression over his face. at times brianna felt bad for the male, there are many things jungkook needs to complete and his schedule grows so quickly. 

the raven did not have much space in the schedule to make time for things he really enjoyed. like photography, dancing, watching movies at home, or having a bbq with his closest friends. it has been a long time since he was able to do these joyful activities. 

"your campaign for your perfume is tomorrow, so we have a meeting with the team to look at designs and how you want the photoshoot to go" brianna explained, typing into her computer to make sure she had everything and organised before flicking the email over to the raven. 

"you have been working on this perfume for awhile now kook, your fans have been waiting for this. we got to give them the best product ever" 

jungkook admired how passionate she is, she knew how to stay positive and knew how to keep him on track and in line. part of his growth is thanks to brianna and jungkook makes sure to remind her of that. 

"okay now go grab yourself something to eat before your draft photoshoot" bri instructed, closing her laptop as she quickly opened her phone and started texting. the famous male did not have to be told twice as he walked out the room, smiling when people bowed to him and continued to walk towards the lunch room. 

after grabbing a plate and a few bits of food he sat down in the corner of the room, feeling delighted that no one else was in the room. he spent the next few minutes scrolling through his phone, switching between tiktok and instagram. 

he had around 50 million followers on instagram but kept his tiktok account private. the raven was very private about his life, he tried his best to avoid scandals and was picky when it came to friend groups. 

there were many times other celebrities tired to get close to him, only to ask him private information. jungkook never noticed how much people seemed to care about his love life or who he could possibly having sex with. 

in all honesty he felt it was quite ridiculous. there were a lot of scary encounters he has had, being so popular can become really dangerous. he never understood how fans knew when and where he would be, especially at the airports. 

sometimes jungkook wished he had a different life. working a normal 9 to 5 job, being able to go anywhere and everywhere without people taking pictures of you, going out to eat with your friends, no one digging deep into his life. there were many times in his career where he regretted going down the path of singing even though it was his passion. 

losing your passion was one of the worst things that could happen, and that is exactly what happened to jungkook. as years went by he lost the passion for singing, something he always enjoyed. it was too late to back out now. he had to continue with what he was doing.