17

after everyone left jungkook walked back inside to see taehyung was not in the lounge. so he quietly walked towards the males room, pushing the door a little open to see taehyung sat on the bed, back facing the door. the raven felt his heart sting as soon as he watched taehyung wipe his eyes and let out little sobs as his shoulder began to shake. 

jungkook walked inside, shutting the door behind him and sat next to taehyung. only to pull him towards his chest, letting the male cry his heart out, which is what the male did. jungkook felt so guilty, he was the reason taehyung was hurt. it was all his fault. 

the raven rubbed the males back as taehyung rest his head on jungkook's chest, those cries turning into sniffles, the sniffles turning it soft breaths. when he looked down he noticed taehyung had fallen asleep. he let out a soft smile before he gently laid the male down on the bed and placed the covers over him. 

he shut the curtains and turned his phone onto silent, placing it on the bedside table before he left the room. when he walked back into the kitchen he made sure the door was locked, he triple checked to make sure no one could get in. 

after grabbing himself a drink he went into his room, took a shower and slid into bed. ready to get some sleep. 

hours had past and the apartment was quiet, taehyung woke up gasping. he looked around his room to see it was dark, his hearing was heightened and any little noise he heard from outside the room worried him. he felt so tired but was scared to sleep. 

he was worried about this, even though he did his best to protect himself. it is still scary thinking your safe and then leaving your room to find a stranger in your house masked, with a bat. that imagine was still stuck in taehyung's head and he could not get it out. 

he slipped on a jumper, letting the ends reach his mid-thigh. he gripped the bedroom doorknob, soon being met with the dark-hallway that was giving him flashbacks. he felt tears stream down his face as he could not get the image out his head, being paranoid was what he was worried about. 

every little sound scared him, he did not want to be alone. they told him he was safe now, but he felt like he was not, how could he trust them. he felt frustrated with the owners of the building, how could they let this happen?. 

was he going crazy? why was he getting so scared. there was a moment during the incident that he felt like he was going to die. people may think he was being dramatic but its a traumatic experience to have. 

he had no idea why he was heading towards jungkook's room, the only thing that was in his head was 'I dont want to be alone'. when he entered the room he saw jungkook sleeping on his back, shirtless. when he was standing next to the bed, he had no idea what to say. 

so instead he slid onto the spare side of the bed, trying to be as quite as possible. he wiped his tears and sniffled a little before he placed his head on the pillow. pulling the cover over himself. 

taehyung let out a content sigh, soon being able to fall asleep. 

-----

when jungkook woke up it was not because he felt hot, or he was fully rested it was because the back of a hand slapped his face. he groaned when he felt a stinging pain shoot through his face, when his eyes adjusted to the light he turned to see taehyung laying so close to him. the brunette's hand on his chest. 

he thought the male looked cute but at the same time was confused as to why he was in his bed. he shook the males shoulders a little chuckling when the male let out a groan. the raven decided to let the male sleep and thought he should go to the gym. 

he made sure that his footsteps were quiet and whenever he would bang into something he would curse, turning around to make sure taehyung was still asleep.