75

taehyung smiled as he entered the cafe that he use to work at. he smiled as he saw jin working behind the counter with jimin beside him, they both feel bad for leaving jin to find new workers but surpassingly the male was okay with them leaving. he wanted them to be happy. 

jimin's last day of work is today, since the christmas holidays were coming up jin was closing up shop for the holidays to spend time with his boyfriend. it was nice to see his friends so happy and in relationships, it was nice to see his friends being cared for. 

"aye tae!, your usual?" taehyung nodded as he smiled and walked towards the counter, he leant against the wall as he talked to jin who was making his drink. 

"has it been busy?" jin was asked and nodded his head

"this morning yeah, we close in about an hour and it seems to be more and more busy" jin sighed, letting out a small yawn as he handed taehyung his drink. 

when he heard jin groan a little he looked towards where he was looking and chuckled, he walked past the counter with the drink in his hand. "need an extra hand" the brunette smiled, putting on his apron when jin cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead. 

"your an angel tae" jin sighed, the relief in his voice was very noticed. 

taehyung smiled and started to serve customers. 

after an hour the shop was finally closed, as jin and jimin went to the back to do the dishes taehyung stayed out the front to wipe down the tables. when he heard the door ding he turned his head towards it

"oh sorry sir we are closed" taehyung said, looking at the flowers that were in the males hands. 

"sorry, just doing my last delivery of the day" the guy said placing the flowers on one of the tables by the windows before leaving the room. 'must be for jin' the brunette thought and continued to do his job. 

he stopped in his place when he started to hear fast beeping, soon enough the beeping got louder and his body was flung to the other end of the room, glass breaking and smashing was heard and all he could hear was ringing in his ear. 

---

"great work everyone! last practice in two days before the concert. enjoy your weekend" jungkook yelled out to the group as everyone clapped and bowed before leaving the practice room. the raven quickly grabbed his things and got changed before heading up to the photography department.

"hey kook" he heard bogum greet as soon as he entered the door.

"hey, tae not in?" the raven asked, watching as bogum was waiting for the make up artist to do makeup on the client.

"he was earlier but said he left to see jin and jimin a few hours ago" bogum said, as he started to set up the camera's. jungkook smiled and nodded "how are you liking it here?" the raven asked

"so much better, the boss is nice" bogum winked, chuckling after.

"great pay, great people to work with, kind and caring staff. it is nice working with people who was to succeed and have a passion for this job."

"im glad to hear" jungkook said, soon getting cut off when the door was slammed open.

everyone looked towards the entrance when brianna ran in looking terrified. the raven walked towards her, along with bogum.

"there has been an explosion at jin's cafe, they found three bodies. one is taehyung" she said out of breath. the raven felt his heart reach his throat, his world went silent before he felt a hand on his back.

"go jungkook, I will take over until you get back" bogum said, and that was his wake up call as he quickly rushed out the building. jungkook grabbed his keys from his pocket and speed in his car towards the cafe.

he could not help but to cry the whole way there, as soon as turned the street he parked his car by the yellow tape and got out.