74

"what are you doing" taehyung flinched a little when he heard jungkook's voice by his ear. he turned to slap the raven's arm who only laughed. 

"stop doing that" the brunette pouted turning back towards the microwave to get his popcorn. 

"you planning to watch a movie?" jungkook asked, placing his hands on the males waist. only to follow him to the males room. 

"care if I join?" the raven asked, sliding under the covers with taehyung before the male could reply. taehyung could not help but to chuckle, and lean his head against the males shoulder as they watched a movie that the brunette picked. 

an hour went by and the movie had finished, the popcorn had gone and the bowl was left on the floor. 

taehyung's back was against the raven's chest, he felt the males warm breath against his neck as his mind wondered off. "can I ask you something?" taehyung questioned, his mind wondering off to his conversation with jin and jimin. 

"of course" the raven whispered, pecking back the males neck.

"do you find me attractive" taehyung asked, soon tightly closing his eyes as he felt embarrassed to even have to ask. jungkook's eyes were wide open, his lips parted as he frowned. 

"of course I do, what makes you think I dont?" the raven asked, slightly offended. 

"y-you never touch me, or we dont do anything more then a slow kiss. you d-dont touch me anywhere else but my waist" the brunette whispered slowly, wanting to dig himself a grave for having this awkward conversation. 

jungkook felt a little speechless, shocked that this was coming out of taehyung's mouth. 

"babe, look at me" the raven whispered, letting taehyung roll around to face him. 

"I do find you attractive, your perfect. I may not touch you intimately but I do stare at your ass when you walk by, or want to graze my hand along your thigh. a lot of the time you make me sexually frustrated and I go to sort my problem out" taehyung blushed as these words flowed from jungkook's mouth so honestly. 

"then what holds you back" taehyung asked, eyes not leaving jungkook's. 

"honestly I am not sure. you have been through so much this year and I just dont want to make you uncomfortable" jungkook whispered 

"you would never make me uncomfortable, I want you to touch me, to see me, your eyes only. just yours" taehyung said, whispering the last part as jungkook gulped. the brunette started to understand that this whole time jungkook did want to touch him but he was scared to. 

he took jungkook's hand that was on his waist and slid it down his waist, and into his pants slowly. until the raven's hand was met with the plumped flesh off his ass. 

the brunette closed his eyes for a little, enjoying the warmth of jungkook's hand against his ass. when taehyung moved his hand away and shuffled closer to his boyfriend who seemed frozen.

"im yours" he whispered, watching as jungkook gulped again, before leaning forward. warm breath hitting the side of his neck. the feeling of jungkook's light pecks against his neck was soon to be the new feeling. taehyung gasped when he felt the raven suck his neck while squeezing his ass cheek. 

taehyung closed his eyes at the feeling, letting Jungkook devour his neck. the tension in the air grew thicker as the brunette stood up, hand towards the raven who led onto what he was thinking. The raven hovering over him as he connected their lips.

jungkook kissed him passionately, lips and tongues moving against each other. taehyung fisted his hair softly, moaning into the kiss. jungkook was only getting more and more aroused.

jungkook broke the kiss only to trail kisses down taehyung's jaw and neck. taehyung threaded his fingers through his hair, curling his arm around his shoulders and throwing his head to the side to give him more access to kiss his neck better.

the raven grabbed the brunette's thighs roughly, pulling him closer as their lower halves collided, and taehyung hissed at the throbbing sensation.

hickeys formed against taehyung's neck as they both stripped from their shirts and pants, leaving them both in boxes— breathing heavily. breaking their kiss to undress the brunette from his underwear.

His plump ass, smooth waist and thick thighs always made his lower half twitch, it felt like a dream to finally see his lover like this. after jungkook stripped from his underwear, he stroked his own cock slowly as their lips met again.

"you ready, love?" he whispered, close to the male's face— paying attention to every detail painted onto his honey skin. his finger circled the rim as he watched the male nod, out of breath a little. after putting lube onto his fingers, he pushed one of his fingers in, making the male back arc.

taehyung moaned when he felt jungkook thrust them back and forward, loving every moment when he did not have to speak to tell the male to move faster.

he could tell.

he groaned when those fingers disappeared, slapping the male's shoulder when he heard a chuckle. "you ready, baby?" jungkook questioned, cock in his hand as he stroked up and down.

jungkook placed his head on the brunette's shoulder as he felt the tip of his cock against the male's hole. the brunette moaned when he felt the taller push against him, slowly moving back and forward.

their hands intertwined as both their moans got louder the more jungkook thrust. "a-ah, your s-so-g-good at this", taehyung moaned.

the amount of pleasure he was feeling at this moment was something he could never describe. he felt like a knot in his stomach was forming as the male went faster.

"t-there", the brunette breathed out, smiling when jungkook nodded against him— pecking the male's neck as he let out a moan.

"s-same baby, your doing so w-well. so good f-for me," jungkook praised, which taehyung loved. the brunette moaned and whined, repeating his name.

the sound of skin slapping, heavy breathing, moans and little screams flowed into the room as they reached their high."j-jungkook a-ah", taehyung moaned, very close to his edge as jungkook nodded out of breath. cum overflowed the male's hole as the flesh of the brunette's walls tightened around him.

he sucked on the male's neck when he felt taehyung reach his high. bodies slowly moved against each other until they stopped. jungkook pecked his lips before reaching for a towel, wiping the cum that was all over his own stomach and taehyung's.

after cleaning him, he looked at the brunette to see him out of breath, looking tired. the raven placed the covers over them— pulling him to his chest. he placed a long kiss on taehyung's head when he heard him say.

"I love you, Ggukkie. thank you for loving me."

"I love you more, baby. thank you for loving me and trusting me," jungkook whispered back, noticing the male started to fall asleep slowly in his arms. 

there was no better place to call home.