19

jungkook and taehyung were in the raven's car that they owned for the trip in paris. taehyung was not sure where they were going but it seemed like the raven did so he did not ask questions. he took time taking pictures of the buildings and oceans as the drove by. soon coming to a stop, when taehyung looked around his eyes met a fancy looking cafe. 

he wanted to ask many questions but decided to just follow jungkook's lead. 

"hi, I booked a table for two under the name jeon" jungkook said to a staff member who nodded and looked down at her sheet, scanning all the names until she stopped at one. 

"of course, follow me" she smiled, guiding both males towards a table outside that had a view of the ocean and a beautiful hill with flowers. 

"here are your menu's a waiter will be with you shortly" she said before leaving the two. 

"paris is such a beautiful place, when I think I have seen the most gorgeous view i am always proved wrong" taehyung chuckled, opening the menu and scanning for something that he has had before. 

after they both ordered some food and drinks they started talking. 

"have you always worked at a cafe?" jungkook asked, taking a sip of his drink while taehyung hummed and nodded. 

"yeah, as soon as I could start working I went straight towards barista work"

"you said you study business? is that your passion?" taehyung was asked by the raven who seemed interested to get to know more about him. 

"not really, my passion is around photography but I thought that becoming my own boss or learning about business could really help money wise" jungkook nodded, about to say something when taehyung cut him off. 

"before you say it, I dont care about money for me but it would be for my family" the raven wanted to try and find ways to bring up his family, wanting to get to know him on another level. so he took the opportunity. 

"do you live in the same home town as your parents? do you have siblings?" jungkook asked. 

"we use to but we live in separate towns now. I have a little brother hyun, he is the cutest human. my parents are trying to put him through kindergarten, but it is quite expensive" taehyung explained, looking back at jungkook before he asked "how about you? are you close with yours?" 

jungkook's favourite thing was to avoid this question, talking about his family situation always hurt. it always reminded him of how he does not have parents who love and care for him. which is a feeling he has always wanted to experience. 

"I was kicked out of home at 16, stopped talking or trying with them afterwards. they did not like the idea of me becoming a singer and always said I would never make it. but as soon as they started to realise I was making money from it and becoming popular then they wanted a relationship" 

"If I was younger I would of taken them back with open arms but I know why they wanted a relationship and I would rather have no parents than have parents and get used my whole life. I am the only child, the only family I have is brianna and my small circle of friends" jungkook explained, looking at taehyung who looked sad. 

"I am sorry jungkook, I had no idea" 

"yeah, it is not something I like talking about but you should know either way. to add it to the article, its good for me to tell you about my life so you have more to write" the raven chuckled. 

the brunette could tell just by the way jungkook was talking that his parents were a sore subject, he understood why and knew that not everyone has the best relationship with their parents. taehyung and his parents dont always get along, they are good parents dont get him wrong but it does not mean that they dont do stuff that upset him. 

no one's perfect, he knows he is not a perfect son, no one is perfect. he wished jungkook grew up with love and attention. he deserved the have that. it makes him sad that jungkook never got to experience it.