73

one month later

"everything is nearly done, it is just the furniture that is getting set up and then you will be able to open" a builder said, shaking taehyung and jungkook's hands before he left to continue doing his job. the brunette let out a breath as his eyes could not help but to stare at the large building that he co-owned. 

jungkook had his hand wrapped around taehyung's waist as they both looked at the new building. "I saw they were adding a office of yours next to mine, what are you going to do about where you work?" taehyung asked softly, looking at jungkook who smiled. 

"my whole team is moving here, we have so many rooms and department spaces we just thought it would be best to have everything here. the security is great and it will just work out so much better and safer" jungkook explained, leading taehyung inside. 

"bogum is moving down in the weekend, he was so happy when I offered him a job. jimin is excited to be in the fashion department, I decided that we arent going to put a boss in that area until I can see what everyone can do" taehyung said, looking around the large building to see builders and electricians. 

"everyone that works here has a card to swipe before they are allowed access to get inside. we want this place to be open to fans as well so we will close access to parts where celebrities are and open parts to only they can access."

"like the cafe, mini shops and outdoor area's for picnic's" jungkook said, brushing the hair from taehyung's face. 

it has been a hectic last couple of months, from the blue-prints, the building, job interviews. so much has gone into this and taehyung for the first time in a long time felt excited, nervous, anxious. it had also been months since the fire incident and the bomb that was in his car and they still have not found jackson, even though he knows he did it. 

taehyung wanted to keep himself busy and he sure got what he wanted, he already had two weeks of celebrities already lined up for interviews and photoshoots. taehyung and jungkook himself have been asked to do an interview tomorrow which the brunette was nervous for but he was thankful that the raven will be right next to him. 

"let's go home, it is getting cold" jungkook whispered by taehyung's ear, pecking his neck before they both got into the raven's car and went home. the brunette smiled as he looked at the hand that was on his thigh. 

once they arrived home and got out the car, they both walked inside. opening up the house since it had been shut up all day. "are the pups over at mums?" taehyung asked jungkook who was in the kitchen and yelled 'yes'. 

"hyun adores them, so cute how much they all get along" the brunette smiled, folding a few blankets onto the couch. 

jungkook smiled as he walked back into the lounge and sat next to taehyung. 

a few weeks back taehyung saw the house next to theirs were on sale. jungkook and him immediately went next door to have a look at the house and both loved it, they talked about wanting to have them close to them. 

jungkook really enjoyed their company and did not feel good about them going to a unsafe neighbourhood. so when they saw the house next door taehyung took his parents to have a look at it and when they talked about how nice it is, it was all history from there. 

the raven remembers how emotional taehyung's parents got when they realised taehyung bought them the house with the lotto money. the brunette still has a decent amount left but it warmed jungkook's heart to see how kind his boyfriend is. 

"you okay?" jungkook whispered when his eyes landed on his boyfriend who was staring out the window. his back rested against the raven's chest, arms wrapped around his waist. 

"more than okay" the brunette whispered, placing his hand on jungkook's. 

"are you okay?" he asked, turning his head slightly to look at the male behind him who hummed against his neck. 

"with you, always"

---

"what are your plans for the holidays?" jin was asked by the brunette who was currently making a drink for a customer. 

"going away for the holidays with joon, then will eventually come back when we feel like it next year" taehyung smiled at his friends plan and looked towards jimin wanting to know the same question.

"same thing but with yoongi, how about you and kook?" jimin asked, passing a drink to a customer who thanked him and left.

"not sure yet, we have not talked about it" taehyung whispered, his own question started to make him think about it more. he has never been in a serious relationship over christmas.

"what do I even get him?" the brunette turned to face jimin and jin who were leaning against the counter. no customers were in line waiting.

"you on the bed, in lace panties. the perfect christmas gift" taehyung slapped jimin's arm as soon as that came out his mouth.

"your ridiculous" he muttered, hiding the blush that appeared onto his cheeks but not very well.

"oh my gosh, you have not done the deed have you?" jin gasped, eyes widened along with jimin as they both stepped closer.

"I am not talking about my sex life with the both of you" taehyung groaned, about to turn away when jimin grabbed his arm.

"have you guys at least made out?" the bestfriend questioned, he did not even need a answer as the silence was an answer in itself.

"oh my gosh tae, how come?" jin pouted, starting to get worried as to why both males had not done anything.

"it has been a long time since I have done that stuff and Im scared, okay. I trust jungkook, dont get me wrong, I just dont like getting naked" taehyung whispered, keeping his voice low. jimin felt his heart sting when he heard his bestfriend's words.

"your stunning tae, jungkook thinks your the most beautiful human being" jin said

"but jungkook has never tried to make out with me? he does not even touch my ass... what if he does not find me attractive in that way?" taehyung questioned, looking at his two friends for advice.

"talk to him about this tae, it is so important that he knows how you feel with this" jimin whispered back, soon turning to a customer who just walked into the door.