53

jungkook drove back to the airport. hyun, taehyung and mrs kim in the back while mr kim was in the passenger seat. when they got to the airport they were waiting for the plane to be fuelled up and ready to board on. 

the raven quickly got up from his seat when he heard his phone ringing, he answered it once he was further away from the family. 

"hey yoongi" jungkook said 

"hey kook, I am at the mall right now with jimin and we are looking at stuff to buy hyun, and taehyung's parents do you have any ideas?" yoongi asked

"did you tell jimin?"

"yeah, sorry he was next to me when you texted me to tell me what happened and I know jimin is close with them as well so I could not keep that from him" 

"thats understandable. maybe some clothes, a few toys for hyun, body wash, socks, snack food" jungkook listed, looking at the kim family to see them all sitting next to each other looking devastated. 

"okay, we will grab everything and head over, we will get there before you and set stuff up and then leave. I am sure the last thing they feel like now is visitors" yoongi replied, jungkook thanked him and soon they both hung up. 

the raven quickly got a text from the pilot with a thumbs up, meaning they were ready. so he walked towards the kims, saying that the plane was ready. none of them had anything to carry on the plane so they all followed jungkook. 

hyun was asleep in taehyung's arms when they got into the car on the drive here and he has not woken up since. jungkook was behind taehyung as he got up the airplane stairs. once they were all in, jungkook told them all to help themselves to the snack and blankets and to get comfortable. 

they all looked so tired, it broke jungkook's heart even more. he made sure to hand blankets to all of them, covering taehyung and hyun in one as they both were asleep. he made sure taehyung's parents were okay before sitting next to taehyung. 

when the plane took off he made sure to dim the lights inside the plane so that if mr or mrs kim wanted to sleep they could do so. 

jungkook started to text a few people to arrange some things for the kim family, he also made sure to notify brianna and cancel his schedule for the next two weeks. he let out a small yawn after finishing his texts, looking over to the side when he felt taehyung's head fall onto his shoulder. 

the raven took hyun from taehyung's arms worried that his grip would loosen and placed hyun on his chest to sleep. once they were covered in a blanket he let out a sigh. 

'what a fucked up day' jungkook thought as he looked out the plane window to see lots of city lights on the ground.