05

"coming to think of it, jin has never introduced us to his boyfriend" jimin gasped as soon as he realised the truth coming from his mouth. taehyung hummed, placing his cup of hot-chocolate down as he looked up at his best friend. 

"your right, we have never met him. apparently they have been dating for two years now. maybe he does not exist?" the brunette whispered, eyes on jimin who hummed. 

"you could be right, but when jin is texting someone he is all happy and smiling. if that is someone else other then this boyfriend person I am concerned" 

taehyung wondered why jin kept his relationship so private, they want to meet this male that makes their close friend so happy. is jin embarrassed by him? is it actually a girl? are they shorter than him?. 

"you know, as soon as I get into a relationship you would be the first to know" jimin replied, drink in the air before he took a sip. taehyung chuckled, he felt the same as well. 

"I would have to meet him though, make sure he is not a dick" taehyung commented, brushing his hands through his hair. they both were sat in the cafe, on their break. a lot of people were coming into the cafe, ordering food. some for take out and some stayed to eat. 

"hows your parents? i miss seeing them" jimin said, looking at his bestfriend who suddenly seemed sad. 

"they aren't doing so well, they moved because they could not afford to live here. their new place, their bathroom is crapping out, their are leaks in the roof. the house is stressing them out, they are both working and not earning enough to do repairs"

"putting hyun through kindergarten is cutting their money short, I try to send them money from the whole fansite stuff. I cut the profits of it in half and give them half of it. they use that money to get them food"

"it really sucks chim, seeing people walk in here flaunting there money, not having to have a worry in the world that anything could go wrong"

jimin knew taehyung hated rich people, he understood why. especially with how much loss and stress his family has had and is continuing to have. "if I was rich, I would buy my parents a house and put money aside for my brothers college for when he goes. I would set them up for retirement, make sure they are content and not have to worry about another meal on the table"

"I would create some type of funding for families who struggle" taehyung whispered, looking down at his hot chocolate that was turning cold. 

jimin felt bad for taehyung, he wished he could help him. but he was just as helpless. 

"I saw a picture of jungkook at a restaurant with all these rich people and it made me so angry, seeing the happy smile on his face" the brunette snickered, shaking his head. 

-----

jungkook entered the cafe that he loved so much, stepping inside to see no line. he felt relieved and stepped forward already knowing his order. after paying for it, he looked around for the brunette that caught his eye the other day. 

when he walked towards the back he spotted him sitting with another male, in the seat him and namjoon sat on when they were there. jungkook sat behind them, listening to the males smooth voice as he talked about rich people. 

the raven understood why taehyung hated rich people, but some of them really worked hard for what they have. there were two sides to ever story. he wanted to add his cents in but could not, it was wrong of him to do so. 

he watched as they both got up and went back to work, as soon as jungkook got his meal he dug in. his mind racing over the things taehyung were saying. he only heard the part of him saying he hates rich people, but he did not hear the reasoning as to why. 

with a low sigh he pulled out his phone and scrolled through instagram, soon forgetting where he is as he takes his hat, mask and glasses off. he sighed, rubbing his eyes as he looked at his calendar. tomorrow was his last day of his mini break and a strong part of him did not want to go back. 

he looked up when he saw a camera light flash his way, his eyes widened as soon as he saw a crowd of women coming towards him. he quickly pushed himself back, gulping when the girl screamed and tried to take pictures but jungkook covered his face. 

"what is all that noise?" jimin sighed, catching taehyungs attention when he saw girls walking from the front of the cafe and rushing towards the back. he quickly followed along only to see a male trying to cover his face while lots of girls were screaming in joy and trying to take pictures. 

taehyung thought the man hiding must be a celebrity and quickly pushed his way through the crowd. he stood in front of the male and looked towards the girls. 

"I am going to need all of you to leave please, move outside please" taehyung yelled, wanting to curse when the girls did not listen. he watched as the other staff made a barrier so that the male behind him could move out of the seats. 

taehyung turned towards the male, making eye contact with him. he could not make out who the male was from the mask but he grabbed the males phone and wallet and grabbed his arm, pulling him to follow him to the back door. 

he let the male walk inside first before he followed after, smiling as soon as he saw police enter the cafe. helping the staff get the women out the cafe. taehyung turned to the celebrity and told him to follow him. the brunette guided the male towards the kitchen and into the staff room. 

"stay here until we get the crowd sorted and once they are all gone you can leave" taehyung whispered, watching as the male took his hat, and mask off. 

"thank you so much for helping, I complete forgot I was not home and was not thinking" taehyung's eyes widened as soon as he realised who he was standing in front of. he felt conflicted, he was angry cause he was face to face with someone who he hated but at the same time, this male was so famous that it felt weird to be face to face with someone who he has been taking pictures of for years. 

"a-ah your welcome" taehyung gulped, ready to leave when he heard jungkook call his name. 

the male never turned around so fast "how do you know my name?" was the first thing he asked. 

'shit' jungkook thought.