59

"what are you doing?" taehyung laughed, watching as jungkook rushed to put his shoes on and grab his keys and wallet.

"I am taking you out for the day" the raven smiled, handing taehyung some shoes for him to put on.

"ah" taehyung was speechless as he watched jungkook run out the door, he wondered why the male was in such a rush. he did not bother to question it as he put his shoes on, after saying bye to his parents and brother he left the house.

he got inside jungkook's car and watched as the male drove off.

"was this a last minute plan?" taehyung asked, chuckling when jungkook nodded.

"I felt like if I stayed inside the house and talked about us going out you might disagree, so if I run then you will have to follow" the raven smiled, head facing forward as he tried his best to focus on the road.

"thought we could spend the day together"

"go get ice cream, watch a movie, go shopping, a walk on the beach maybe"

jungkook smiled at the thought, slowing the car down as they reached a red light.

"hey by chance have you talked to jimin and jin?"

taehyung nodded and cleared his throat "yeah jimin has been calling and checking in and I called jin to tell him what happened and have the next week off so I can focus on my family" he said, looking at jungkook who was also looking back at him.

"thank you for all that you have done for us" taehyung whispered, placing his hand on top of jungkook's.

---

jungkook let out a small yawn as soon as they met the carpark. when they both got out the car they headed straight towards the mall. as they walked by each others sides, taehyung could not help but to keep looking down at how their hands would brush against each others slightly.

"where should we go first" he heard jungkook say as they walked into the mall. the brunette gulped before he linked his fingers through jungkook's. the raven smiled as soon as he felt taehyung link their hands. he gave their hands a soft squeeze before they headed towards a book store.

"I still cant believe a book store like this exist" he whispered, catching jungkook's attention as he looked from the ground to around the shop.

"when I get my own place I want to have a whole room with bookshelves around the walls and a bean bag in the middle of the room" taehyung said, with a bright smile on his face. jungkook was in awe at how happy the smaller looked just talking about books.

"you like reading books?" the raven asked as they headed towards a aisle.

"I love reading books, I dont have any books in my apartment as they can get really expensive. I use to go to the library and read for hours. I use to come to these bookstores and look around for a day wishing that I could start a book collection" taehyung whispered, picking up a book and turning to read the back of it.

"what type of books do you like to read?" jungkook questioned, paying close attention to everything his boyfriend was saying.

"romance, all the way" taehyung smiled, staring at the book he was reading. the raven could not help but to laugh whenever taehyung got excited over a book plot.

"oh my gosh is that lotto?" taehyung gasped, pointing to a little store in the corner of the book store.

jungkook was about to say something but was pulled by taehyung who started fast walking towards the lotto store. "these are such a waste of money" jungkook sighed as they waited in line. "are you really going to get one?"

"hell yeah, I never win but its fun to think I might" taehyung replied back

"sometimes whenever I get a ticket I think of how much money I could get and what I would do with it"

"and what is that?" jungkook asked, watching at the brunette bought a ticket.

"buy my parents a house, maybe get a new car cause my one if falling apart and maybe start a business" jungkook liked those idea's. after he got his ticket they walked back to the books.

"how does that work?" the raven asked, watching as taehyung looked down at the ticket. he quickly grabbed the book taehyung was looking at and headed towards the counter while the brunette followed behind him, blabbering about the ticket that was in his hand.

as they both left the bookstore taehyung noticed the book in jungkook's hand.

"did you get the book?" taehyung asked, pointing towards the book in jungkook's hands.

"yeah, here you go" the raven chuckled, handing him the book to the shocked male.

"what? you did not have to do that" the smaller pouted, looking at the book in his hands as he started to get excited to have his own book to read. one that he owns and one he can read again, and again.

"I know, but I wanted to" jungkook whispered, linking their hands together again.