79

the day went by quickly, jungkook had spent all day with hyun. they watched movies, played with hyun's toys. watched even more movies, the raven smiled when he heard hyun giggle. the little boy was watching tv while jungkook had just finished texting taehyung to see if he was alright.

when taehyung texted him to say he is really enjoying spending one on one time with his mum, it made him happy. "want to go to the beach hyun?" jungkook gasped, looking at the little boy who was sitting on his lap.

the boy nodded his head fast and got off jungkook's lap to go to his room to grab his swim clothes. once hyun came back jungkook helped him get changed and lifted him in his arms. he walked out the house and back to his own as he needed to get shorts on.

when he stepped inside he saw taehyung and his mum on the couch watching a movie, popcorn in between the both of them. they both turned towards him when they heard someone walk past them.

"what are you guys doing?" mrs kim smiled

"we are going to the beach" jungkook replied, large smile on his face when hyun giggled.

"I better start getting dinner ready before hubby gets home" mrs kim said, standing from the couch.

"do you wanna come with us?" jungkook asked taehyung who nodded and pushed the blanket off himself and walked alongside jungkook as they go into the room to get changed into swimwear.

as they both walked out towards the backyard. jungkook carrying hyun in his arms with a blanket in the other. while taehyung was walking next to him, carrying some snacks, towels and toys. after jungkook unlocked the fence gate they all walked down the steps that were on the hill until they were met with the warm sand under their feet.

the raven placed hyun on the sand and placed the blanket down as well, taehyung placed everything on the mat and sat down sighing. "this feel's like a private beach" taehyung said, looking around the beach to see no one here.

"it sort of is, only people who live on this side of the neighbourhood can use it. everyone has access to it from their back gates. people surf here and sometimes have dates here with their partners" jungkook winked, chuckling when taehyung giggled.

taehyung and jungkook both watched closely as hyun walked towards the water, they both felt anxious when hyun got closer. worried he would go to far in. but they both smiled when they watched him sit down, giggling when the waves went around his legs.

"you going to build a sand castle baby?" taehyung asked his little brother who got excited and came running back, picking up every toy he could to help build his palace. taehyung could not help but to smile at the view of jungkook playing with hyun.

'he would make such a good dad' taehyung thought.

when hyun pushed jungkook's hand away from the sandcastle he took it that the boy wanted to build it on his own.

"wanna join me for a swim?" the raven asked standing up as he let his hand out towards taehyung who smiled and nodded.

"will he be okay here?" taehyung asked, it feeling wrong to leave hyun on the sand by himself.

"we aren't swimming away, and normally if the beach was busy and lots of people where around then no but it is easier to keep an eye on him here" jungkook said as he scooped taehyung in his arms, ignoring the males complains to put him down.

the brunette gasped as soon as his back met the cold water and held his breath when he was thrown. when he came back up from the water he could hear jungkook laughing, both of them drenched in water.

"you suck" taehyung said splashing jungkook with the water.

the raven could not help but to chuckle and they both glanced at hyun as they swam around, making sure he was okay but the smaller boy was happily making his palace.

they both looked at the house when they heard dogs barking and noises. they both chuckled when they saw taehyung's parents, carrying a basket of food and they came down the hill. nico and quin running down the hill in front of them. quin went straight towards hyun who started giggling when he saw quin.

taehyung gasped when he saw jimin, jin, yoongi and namjoon following behind them. all carrying either drinks or food.

"was this your idea?" the brunette gasped looking at jungkook who chuckled and shook his head.

nico ran straight towards the ocean, excitedly swimming towards them.

"hi my baby" taehyung gasped, smiling when nico reached them.

"looks like he is a water lover" jungkook chuckled patting nico's fur.

"come get some dinner!" mrs kim yelled towards the boys who did not need to be told twice. soon enough they were all eating dinner, laughing at random stories, watching the dogs chase each other around, while the sun sets.

"was this your idea mum?" taehyung asked looking at his mother who nodded. they were all sat on the large blanket, it felt so nice. taehyung had everyone he loves with him.

"we all have been through a lot this year and thought we should all get together" his mother said raising her wine glass.

"to all of us and this big family we have" she said, everyone cheered and aimed their glasses or bottles of drink towards the sky.

everyone was laughing, telling stories, talking about random things and just enjoying the time they have together.

jungkook looked beside him to see taehyung looking at the sunset.

"im happy" taehyung whispered, soon turning to look at jungkook "and that is thanks to you, I love you" he whispered afterwards, pecking jungkook's cheek softly before resting his head against the males shoulder.

"im happy too, and that is thanks to you" jungkook whispered back, meaning every word.

the end