28

"do you need a ride home taehyung?" brianna asked, as soon as they got off the plane. 

"no it's okay, I left my car here" taehyung smiled saying bye to her as she left towards the airport. 

"I will pack my stuff and come over to yours" jungkook said to taehyung as they grabbed their bags from the plane and headed towards the airport. 

the brunette looked at the raven to see dark circles under his eyes, he looked so tired. 

"how about you just go home? and you can come to mine in two days. get some rest first" taehyung softly said, still looking at the famous singer who looked back at him a little shocked

"really?" the taller questioned, looking relieved that he could catch up on sleep. 

"yeah of course" taehyung said reaching another entrance of the airport. 

"see you soon" the male smiled before leaving, not noticing jungkook's longing gaze following him to his car. 

"home sweet home" taehyung sighed, chucking his bags onto his mattress and immediately going to the kitchen to make himself a hot chocolate. he had work for the next two days which he was kind of glad about. it was the only thing that could keep his mind busy. 

he was not sure on what he was going to get jungkook to do. the raven had a whole schedule and plan but for taehyung all he does is work at the same place, go back home and sleep then repeat. 

he does not want to make jungkook even more tired but this was part of the deal. was developing feelings part of that deal? no. he started to unpack, and then went for a shower. he wanted to text jungkook, maybe even call him. he was all he could think about. 

he chucked his phone on his bed, letting out a tired sigh. after sending a message to his mother he let out a yawn, crashing against his mattress.