18

when taehyung woke up he was alone in the house, he looked around the apartment for jungkook and sighed when he was not there. he felt groggy and decided to freshen up, he stepped into the bathroom and locked the doors, double and triple checking it was locked before undoing his bandage and walking into the warm water. 

after having a shower he made some breakfast, he was sitting on the couch when he finished his food. doing the dishes to kill time and soon decided to just chill on the sofa. when the door opened it definitely gave him a fright, but was relieved to see jungkook walking in. 

"sorry for not letting you know where I was, I was at the gym. I just washed up there" jungkook said, placing his bag down. 

"It's okay, I made some muffins if you want one?" taehyung said, pointing towards the kitchen.

he chuckled when jungkook got excited and grabbed one, soon walking over to him and sat next to him. 

"how are you feeling" the raven whispered after taking a bite out of the muffin.

"im okay" taehyung whispered, not meeting the raven's eyes and just looks at the wall. 

"are you really?" 

taehyung wanted to say no. he did not know how he felt about what just happened. all he knew was the reaction you think you would have if it were to happen to you is different to when it actually happens. 

"just know that I am here for you, if you ever need me" 

that meant the world to taehyung, it meant a lot to hear that from people. 

"how come you were in my bed this morning?" jungkook asked, taehyung knew he would ask. he was hoping he would not but expected he would. 

"I just did not want to be alone, s-sorry it wont happen again" the brunette smiled, looking at jungkook to see him shake his head. 

"I understand that. I didn't mind, so if you ever feel that way again please dont hesitate to come to my room" the raven said, looking at taehyung who thanked him. 

"no problem" jungkook replied, trying to ignore his racing heart. 

"what are the plans for today?" taehyung asked

"nothing for the both of us, I cancelled my plans for today"

"what why?!" taehyung gasped, sitting up and looking at jungkook who chuckled. 

"a few reasons but I thought maybe we could go somewhere to eat and you can use the time to get through that article?" 

taehyung paused and actually forgot about the article for a second. maybe this would be the perfect time to get more information about jungkook and his life before the trip ends. he basically had till the trip ends to hand it in and the first week of the trip had already gone by. they have two more weeks left. 

"sounds nice" taehyung smiled, looking at jungkook who looked pretty excited. 

"okay we leave in 10" the raven said, patting the males back before getting off the couch and walking down the hallway with the muffin in his hand.