26

taehyung was laying on his bed, has been awake for the past hour. it took him so long to get to sleep after what happened last night. the feeling of jungkook's lips on his was something he can not get out of his head.

his mind kept going back to last night, the memory playing over and over in his head. 

last night;

jungkook was close to falling asleep, as soon as he felt taehyung's hands leave his chest his eyes opened. 'you look tired' was the first thing the raven said as soon as he looked at the brunette's face. 'I should probably go to sleep' taehyung whispered, smiling at jungkook before he left the room. 

when taehyung got to his bedroom he shut the door, placing his hand over his beating heart. he gulped when he started to feel a little hot, heading straight towards the bathroom to wash his face and hands. 

he let out a content sigh when the cold water hit his face, he needed that. 

jungkook did not want the male to leave, it was the last thing he wanted. everytime they went into separate rooms the raven would hope his door would open and he would see the brunette. whenever he did not see him he felt down. it was if taehyung was the light in his life, someone who he needed, listened to him, made him feel heard and cared for. 

he stood from his bed, walking out the room and was about to walk towards taehyung's room but soon his eyes landed on the brunette who was leaning against the balcony. jungkook grabbed a blanket and stepped outside. smiling when his eyes met taehyung's. 

"thought you were going to sleep?" jungkook chuckled, walking towards taehyung who shook his head. 

"I cant, I did not try though" 

the raven sighed when he saw the male shiver, his eyes glancing at the thin shirt taehyung had on. he walked towards the male and wrapped the blanket around him, smiling when taehyung snuggled into it. 

"thank you" he whispered afterwards turning to jungkook who was standing next to him, looking up at the stars. 

"do you come out here often?" the raven whispered

"sometimes, I wanted to come out once more before we go home tomorrow" taehyung replied, looking at jungkook who nodded. 

soon everything fell quiet, both of them looking out towards the view. taehyung turned his head to look at jungkook who was rubbing his arms, looking towards the sky. the brunette smiled softly and stepped towards him, gulping when they made eye contact before he wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck. 

he made sure the blanket was covering the both of them, when their eyes met they both did not look away. jungkook could not help but to feel his heart fluttering at the sweet gesture, his eyes going from the brunette's eyes to his nose, cheeks then lips. 

by the time jungkook looked back at his eyes he watched as the brunette's eyes landed on his lips. 

'please do it' taehyung thought, not wanting to make the first move. 

when jungkook stepped closer and brought his hand to his cheek, slowly moving his finger against the soft skin. taehyung felt immediate butterflies. their faces were so close that taehyung felt like he should look away, but he did not. 

"can I kiss you?" jungkook asked, whispering as if he was worried someone else would hear him. 

"yeah" was the only thing taehyung could say, as soon as he saw the raven slowly lean in he closed his eyes. he felt a hand wrap around his waist as soon as he felt those warm lips on his own.