45

after jungkook was finished his shower he walked back into the bedroom, chuckling a little when he saw taehyung in the same position that he left in. after quickly drying his hair, he slid under the covers and grabbed the remote to turn the volume down a bit. taehyung looked up at him from the pillow, smiling softly. 

"did you have fun today?" jungkook whispered, watching as taehyung nodded his head fast. 

"Im glad" he whispered back, softly smiling at the male who did not look away from him for even a second. 

"is photography something you would be interested in doing? I saw the way you were with bogum and the others, you were so good at taking control of what needed to be done. I saw the passion in your eyes" jungkook commented

"I never really knew what I wanted to do, I love taking pictures and creating some form of art. seeing what bogum does made me think of myself in his position" 

"did you enjoy it?" jungkook asked

"yeah, I really enjoyed it" taehyung smiled, thinking about himself running a business one day. 

"have you ever wished to change careers?" 

"yeah at times, I love singing but sometimes I wish I never showed my face" the raven whispered

"it is hard being in the spotlight, everyone wants to know my personal business. it got worse after I was in a movie" 

"you were in a movie?" taehyung asked, looking up at jungkook who frowned. 

"are you kidding, yeah I was!" jungkook chuckled, shocked that the brunette acted like he was never in a movie. 

"your a bad liar" the raven said, flicking his chin a little as the brunette giggled. 

"we should watch it" taehyung suggested but was soon turned down by jungkook. 

"I just want to lay in bed forever" jungkook said once silence filled the room, taehyung hummed in agreement and lifted himself up a little to look at the raven who had his eyes closed. 

"are you okay?" the brunette asked, watching as jungkook's eyes opened and looked towards him. 

"yeah, it's just... this whole experience with you has been so nice. ive really enjoyed your company tae" jungkook said softly, letting out a small yawn afterwards. taehyung smiled, he felt the same way. 

"I feel the same way" taehyung said, looking at the raven who could not stop smiling. 

"we should get some sleep" he said soon after. jungkook reached for the lamp to turn it off, smiling when taehyung turned his back towards him to face the wall. the singer dragged the blanket past taehyung's shoulders before wrapping his arm around his waist. 

the brunette tried to hide his smile when he felt the ravens arm around him and his nose brushing against the back of his neck. 

taehyung always thought whenever he fell asleep it felt like the night went by so fast, by the time jungkook woke up it was nine in the morning. when the raven woke up he felt something heavy over top of him, when his eyes adjusted to the light he looked down to see taehyung laying fully on top of him. 

he could not help but to laugh a little as he placed both hands over taehyung's waist, after trying to get the male awake he gave up. the male was deep asleep, he slowly slid taehyung to the other side of the bed and covered him in the blankets. 

after getting changed he left the room, slowly shutting the door behind him before heading towards the lounge. he smiled seeing taehyung's parents both sitting there watching tv. 

"oh jungkook! how did you sleep?" mr kim asked, turning off the tv as jungkook sat on the couch.

"it was good, we both fell asleep quick" the raven replied

"sorry for what we sprung on you yesterday, after you left we talked about it a little more and we should not have said the things we did" mrs kim said, looking at jungkook who a sad smile who only shook his head. 

"dont apologies, I am glad you both told me. I really care and like taehyung, I wanted to get both your permission to be with him. I want to keep him safe, I want him to feel safe with me. the only way I can do that is know about his past, the things that affect him as well as you guys" 

"so thank you for telling me" jungkook said softly, smiling when mrs kim grabbed his hand with tears in her eyes. 

"I trust you with my baby, please dont break that trust" she whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"I will never break that trust, that is my promise to you, your husband, hyun and taehyung" jungkook replied, wiping the tears rolling down her face. 

"welcome to the family son" mr kim smiled, getting up to pull the male into a hug.