08

"are you sure this is a good idea" brianna whispered looking at taehyung only to turn to jungkook who sighed. 

"you have been asking that for majority of the trip. we are like two minutes away from landing, if I did change my mind it is not like I can just turn the plane around and fly back" the raven rolled his eyes, leaning back in his seat as his eye turned to taehyung who was fast asleep. 

"what do you know about him?" brianna whispered

"not much really. jin told me that taehyung has a bad view on rich people which I understand but he thinks all rich people are the same. jin is dating namjoon who is rich and he is scared to introduce namjoon to taehyung because of the brunettes views" jungkook explained

"I want to get to know him, understand his views and hopefully get him to see mine" 

"how are you going to do his life?" brianna questioned. 

"I will wear a wig and stuff but I will follow him around and do tasks he does, probably will stay in his apartment as well. I need to talk to him more about that but will do so later on in the week"

brianna sighed, leaning back in her chair as she looked out the window. watching as the clouds pushed past the plane. 

"what is first on the schedule?" jungkook asked brianna who turned to look at him. 

"we go to the hotel first, and we unpack our stuff. you have a meeting to talk about a photoshoot and then you and taehyung can spend the rest of the day looking around. it is a soft start to the schedule" brianna explained, letting out a small yawn before looking back out the window once she noticed they were landing. 

----- 

taehyung spent the whole car ride to the hotel taking pictures and videos of the scenery. jungkook watched as the brunette got excited at the many buildings they were driving past. he thought it was cute how excited the male was getting and really wanted to show the male that not all rich people are assholes. 

"so we will go to the hotel, unpack everything and we will attend a meeting then we will go look around paris" the raven said, catching taehyung's attention as he placed his phone down and nodded. 

'hold your excitement' jungkook thought as he looked at the males expression to see he was not giving anything away. 

"brianna has family that lives here so she will be staying with them, we have booked the top floor apartment for the month. it has two bedrooms so no need to worry about that" jungkook smiled, turning to taehyung who looked back at him.

"who said I was worrying?" the brunette questioned, catching jungkook off guard a little as he shook his head. "never mind" the famous singer sighed, looking back out the window as they neared their destination. 

as soon as the car stopped at the front of the hotel, a couple of staff were there to grab the bags from the boot. bowing as they all stepped inside the building. 

"mr jeon, we are honoured to have you stay at the lonestar hotel for a month. if you follow me I will show you the way" the owner smiled, directing his hand towards the elevator. as jungkook created small talk, taehyung was looking around the large and expensive looking hotel. 

he immediately felt like he did not belong there, he was not dressed for the occasion to enter a hotel. everyone was dressed fancy, or looked decent. he felt like he looked like a rubbish bin. once they were at the top floor taehyung watched as the owner passed jungkook the key card. 

"there is a phone in the kitchen so if you need anything dont hesitate to call downstairs, if you dont feel like cooking there is a menu on the kitchen bench so that you can order food" jungkook smiled, bowing as the male left. 

"are our bags already up here?" the brunette asked jungkook who nodded as he pushed the door open. 

"wow, how did they do that" the male was shocked as he looked at their bags that were by the door. 

"they have a bag elevator and have staff ready to place the bags in someone's room. they just have to make sure they get the right room and person" jungkook chuckled and shut the door once taehyung stepped inside.