07

"what!" jimin yelled as he sat on taehyung's mattress, watching at the said male paced back and forward. 

"I dont know! it was stupid! I should not have agreed!" the brunette cursed, eyes closed as he let out a deep breath. 

"what! no! it is such a cool idea, you will get to spend time with jeon jungkook.... the famous jeon jungkook" taehyung stopped pacing as soon as that sentence fell from his bestfriends lips. 

"your kidding right?" 

jimin shook his head, he was quite a fan of jungkook and his singing. his modelling also. 

"it could be really fun tae, you would get to travel and really see if your opinions are right!" the shorter male said, back leaning against the wall as he watched taehyung sigh and sit beside him. 

"I dont even know why I agreed, I already know I am right" jimin chuckled at his bestfriends cocky-ness and shook his head. 

"taehyung, you have no idea what could happen. since you know where he is going to be at all times. you could get really good pictures of him for your sight" taehyung froze a little, he never thought about that. it would be the perfect opportunity to take pictures of jungkook, he could get so much money as he should be one of the only fan-sites to publish a picture first. 

"that is a great idea, wow your smart chim" the brunette breathed out, as he started to pack his laptop, charger and camera into his bag. 

"you just cant bring your ladder" jimin chuckled, soon pouting when taehyung threw a sock at him. 

"no time for jokes" the male muttered as soon as he finished packing his bags. he moved them closer towards the door and walked back to jimin. 

"you will have to keep me updated, was jin okay with all this?" jimin questioned, suddenly curious. 

"apparently so, jin texted me saying that he was accepting my month leave which is weird but I decided not to ask questions" 

"I still cant believe you will be spending a month with jeon jungkook, he must be so handsome up front. dont go catching feelings for him" jimin remarked, side eyeing taehyung who groaned. 

"I would rather get hit by a bus than fall for him. trust me. also, I dont know if I could get into another relationship after zack" taehyung muttered, moving to sit down beside jimin who let out a small sigh. the shorter male knew taehyung was not over the heart break of his ex, he understood why. 

it has been about two months since the couple broke up and jimin could still remember taehyung showing up at his door, drenched in rain as his eyes were red. the pink-haired male was livid when zack broke up with taehyung for some other rich girl. 

that only made taehyung's hate for rich people worse. 

"is jungkook picking you up?" jimin asked, wanting to change the subject before taehyung started to overthink. 

"no, I am meeting him at the airport" the brunette whispered, fiddling with his fingers. 

"wont fans see?" 

"no, apparently no one knows he is flying out the country. only himself and his manager. we leave early in the morning anyways" taehyung commented, letting out a yawn. 

"I should get going before it gets late but promise me you will text me and update me?" jimin said, pulling the male into a tight hug before he left the room. 

-----

"he should be here soon" jungkook sighed, looking at his watch then back up to brianna who did not look pleased. 

"cant believe you have invited a fan on your schedule" brianna sighed, looking at jungkook who chuckled. 

"trust me bri, he is not my fan" the raven laughed, soon turning his head when he heard someone jogging towards him. he smiled seeing taehyung running towards them, carrying a bag and dragging a suitcase along with him. 

"sorry I am late, the bus took forever to get to the airport" the brunette huffed, trying to catch his breath. 

"no issues, let's get going" jungkook said, pulling up his mask and walked towards one of the gates. taehyung following close behind him as he bows to brianna when they make eye contact. 

'wow' taehyung thought as soon as his eyes met a decent sized plane, he watched as jungkook was greeted by three people. bright smiles plastered on their face as they bowed and lifted his luggage onto the plane. 

'typical' taehyung thought, rolling his eyes but soon stopped when jungkook walked towards him. 

"here, let me carry this" the raven whispered, taking taehyung's bags from him and walking towards the plane. the male stood there in shock, not expecting that at all. 

"you coming?" he was snapped from his thoughts when brianna called out to him. 

"yeah!" he called out, jogging towards the plane and bowing towards the pilot before getting on the plane. as he followed brianna down a aisle he was in awe, he had never been on a private plane before and it looked so cool. 

he sat next to a window, thanking brianna when she handed him a blanket. he looked at jungkook who was in the same position as him but laying on the other side of the plane. the brunette did not get as much sleep last night as he hoped for. 

he did not sleep at all so he decided the perfect time to fall asleep now, so he placed his headphones over his ears and played his favourite songs. soon falling asleep, not feeling the soft gaze shooting his way.