22

jungkook could not believe it when he clicked on the link of an article brianna sent to him. he was sitting on his bed, head now in his hands and his phone now thrown onto the floor. he was so sick of this life, the constant invasions of his privacy and life that he did not want to be public. he already puts so much out there that he really did not need this as well. 

the raven never got emotional over things like this, but when his own parents were involved of course he does. he let out a groan when he felt his eye sight get blurry and felt tears rush down his face. he did not hear taehyung walk into the room until he heard his name

"jungkook?" 

when he turned towards the voice he was met with a concerned taehyung who was slowly approaching him. the raven turned to look out the window, feeling the bed dip next to him and soon a hand placed on his back. 

"are you okay?" the male whispered softly, gulping when he watched jungkook let more tears fall and felt his heart sting when he watched jungkook tilt his head towards the ground, shaking his head. 

"do you wanna talk about it?" when the raven shook his head, taehyung felt a little stuck. he did not want to leave the male alone so he started to think about all the things he would want if he was crying. 

"do you want to cuddle?" 

jungkook looked towards him, both of them not looking away even once. the raven searched the males eyes, not sure if he was being serious but when the brunette said nothing he slowly nodded. he watched as taehyung got off the queen bed and walked towards the door to shut it. 

he got under the covers along with jungkook and spread his arms for the raven to lay his head against his chest. when he felt the singers hair brush against his neck and strong arms around his waist he pulled the blanket over jungkook. smiling when the sniffles eventually stopped and soon soft breaths were falling from his lips. 

taehyung had no idea what made jungkook so upset, but he intended to find out. but for now, he decided to let the male sleep. 

"jungkook, I think we should add something more" jungkook turned to look at brianna who was going through all the draft idea's. taehyung was sat on the other end of the table watching as everyone talked about the photoshoot theme. occasionally he would glance jungkook's way, frowning a little when he was met with his tired eyes. the male looked like he did not want to be there. 

"his last cover was amazing, the ocean blue and the blue eyeshadow. we need to do something similar" the owner of the company stated, looking around the room to see everyone go blank. 

"can it sort of relate to the other concept jungkook did?" taehyung spoke up, gulping when all the eyes were casted his way. 

"sure, what do you have in mind?" 

jungkook's attention was more heightened when he heard taehyung speak up. everyones eyes were now on taehyung. 

"how about fire. the ocean was a beautiful concept but we could show a different side, fire could be the concept" 

"and how would we put fire on him?" a makeup artist questioned, taehyung wanted to let out a chuckle but decided against it.

"flames. red, orange and yellow. you could smear some black shadow around his chest area and create a cracking affect" 

brianna had a bright smile on her face, everything taehyung was saying she could vision. 

"I like that, lets do it" jungkook commented, looking towards taehyung who smiled back at him.