64

jungkook let out a tired yawn as he looked out the window, sitting on the couch inside taehyung's hospital room. the beeping of the machines making his heart feel heavier and heavier. the brunette had not woken up yet, his face was slightly scratched and red. he was just thankful the male was alive. 

"im here kook, go get yourself something to eat" mrs kim whispered as soon as she walked in. jungkook looked from the window towards the new voice in the room and nodded. 

"I will be straight back after the appointment" the raven whispered, hugging mrs kim before he was about to leave. 

"oh dear, where did taehyung hide his cheque? is it in a safe place?" she asked, worried about the safety of them and the house. jungkook smiled softly and nodded "it is in my room in a safe, try not to worry about people breaking in. no one can get into that area unless they live there and prove they do but the guards know everyone. there is a list for a reason" 

"what happens if someone goes to the gate saying they know you?" she asked worriedly 

"the guards call me and ask if I am expecting anyone, I normally give them notice if I am" the raven said, looking at his watch afterwards to see he was running a little late. 

"I better go, text me if you need or if he wakes up" jungkook said, hugging mrs kim once more before leaving the hospital. 

---

"so you want to rearrange the rooms? and add a few?" andy asked, following jungkook around the house and towards the rooms. 

"yes, there are three bedrooms upstairs with one bathroom and a office room. then four rooms downstairs, one of those rooms is a cinema and that leaves three empty rooms. I am thinking of turning one of the rooms into a bedroom, and I would like the room next to it to be a office room"

"in the office room I would like there to be a wall of bookshelves and books, a couch inside with a large beanbag and desk" the raven said, taking him through the empty three rooms. 

"and what were you thinking about doing with the room that is next to the bedroom?" andy questioned, writing down everything on his notes. 

"use a small portion of that room and make it into another bathroom, and use the rest as a closet. an indoor closet" jungkook said, looking at andy who nodded. 

"and when do you need this done by?" he asked

"when could you get it done?" jungkook replied

"if I get my team to start today, I say tomorrow afternoon" andy said, smiling when jungkook shook his hand. "my man, your awesome" the raven smiled. 

"is there anything you want done with the top four rooms?" andy asked but jungkook shook his head. 

"okay, I will get right onto that" jungkook smiled and shook his hand before he quickly grabbed his phone when it rung. the raven quickly answered it when he saw it was from mrs kim.

his heart skipped as soon as he heard "he is awake" and did not spend a second longer in his house before he rushed towards the hospital. 

---

as soon as he stepped foot into taehyung's room, he felt his throat sting a little when he met eyes with his boyfriend who looked so tired. he placed his bag on the chair and walked towards taehyung, he grabbed his hands straight away and pecked those delicate hands.