39

when taehyung got out his shower and dressed himself, he walked into his bedroom while drying his hair. his eyes landed on hyun who was laying in jungkook's arms fast asleep, he smiled softly and the interaction and turned around when he felt his mothers hand on his shoulder. 

"they were playing heaps while you were in the shower, I will take hyun to bed now. make sure jungkook knows he can wash up" his mother said, patting his shoulder as she softly picks hyun up and takes him out the room. 

taehyung smiles when he watches jungkook open his eyes at the loss of contact, looking around the room to see the brunette standing at the end of the bed. 

"go wash up, so that we can sleep" taehyung said, handing him two dry towels. he watched as the famous singer yawned, smiled, rubbed his eyes and nodded. when jungkook walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, the brunette shut all the curtains and turned off the lights in the room. 

he slid under the covers of the bed and shuffled to his side. he was no fussed that he had to share a bed with jungkook, in all honesty his best sleeps are with the raven head. he let out a soft sigh as soon as he pulled the covers over his shoulders. 

minutes went by and he felt himself slowly falling asleep but soon was wide awake when he heard footsteps enter the room, when he heard the bedroom door shut and soon the bed dipping he knew it was jungkook. 

"sorry if I took long" the raven whispered, sliding under the covers and facing taehyung. 

"no, it is completely fine" taehyung smiled, turning to face jungkook who fell silent. 

"has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" he whispered, slowly brushing his finger down taehyung's pink cheek. the imitate butterflies that were swirling around in the brunette's stomach that very moment made him feel a little dizzy. 

"always by my friends, sometimes I find it hard hearing that" taehyung whispered

"how come?" jungkook whispered, shuffling closer. 

"cause I never saw myself in that light, whenever I look in the mirror I dont see what jimin and you may" 

"what do you see?" the raven asked, his heart dropping when he watched tears swirl in taehyung's eyes. 

"someone with a lot of insecurities and low confidence, lots of anxiety and feeling alone" taehyung whispered, letting out a deep breath when he felt a tear roll down his cheek. jungkook shook his head, brushing his nose against taehyung's. 

"honestly, your the most attractive person I have ever laid eyes on. your insecurities will follow you, you may get rid of one but then the next minute another with pop up. what makes you feel less lonely or helps calm your anxiety?" the famous male whispered, looking at taehyung who also shuffled closer to him

"you" taehyung said softly, watching as jungkook smiled

"good, cause I feel the same way" the taller replied, brushing his hand along taehyung's cheek who had let out a small yawn. 

"let's get some sleep" the male said, spreading his arms out for taehyung to cuddle into. the brunette did not have to think twice before shuffling towards him, resting his head on the males chest.