𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

∘₊✧₊∘

CHAPTER XXIX
❝ LIFE CHANGES ❞
( 2ne1's 5th member, red )
twenty nine, the songs.

CHAPTER XXIX❝  LIFE CHANGES ❞(   2ne1's 5th member, red   )twenty nine, the songs

❝ it's crazy how fast life changes. ❞

──────

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

The laughter of the little girl could be heard all over the beach next to them those of her father, who ran after her trying to reach her. A few meters away Dara was watching them, sitting on a towel enjoying the fresh but slight spring air and the orange, pink and purple colors that covered the sky thanks to the beautiful sunset.

A feeling of warmth covered her chest as Violet's laughs got louder because Mino had reached her and now his fingers were dancing on her ribs causing more laughter from her. Her eyes drifted to King, who was trudging behind her father, trying to catch up to help his sister. She laughed when she saw him stumble, her laugh caught the attention of the babyboy who raised his head and laughed too, starting to walk still with difficulty due to the sand towards her, she smiled opening her arms towards her son who let out a murmur followed by a scream of joy and he started walking faster towards her. Seconds later he threw himself at her, landing on her chest.

"Hey" She laughed taking him, kissed his forehead and looked into his eyes which seemed to disappear when he showed his smile (exactly like his father's). The different colored eyes gleamed in the sunset, one green and the other brown highlighting his slightly tanned skin and black hair. The boy laughed playing with one of the necklaces that hung from his mother's neck "You're too mischievous, uh."

She stroked his hair bringing his little fragile body closer to her chest, letting him play quietly with her necklace. She watched her husband and her daughter, now silently on the shore holding hands watching the sea.

She frowned thinking how different her children were for being twins. King was less noisy although he loved to make mischief, he was very loving to everyone and he had a sweet smile that he could turn into the devil's in a few seconds while Violet loved to make noise, she spent the whole day singing on her own language, although she was calmer as long as she didn't hang out with her father, in that case there was no one to stop her, and she didn't like people very much.

They were so different from each other, even though they were so similar on the outside.

She smiled despite feeling a squeeze in her chest, it was a strange sensation that she couldn't identify. She knew that a large part of it was nostalgia and amazement because for her it was incredible to find herself on that beach with her son in her arms and a few meters away her husband and her daughter, it was strange to think about the past. She seemed unbelievable that she had gone from being a little girl crying because her mother would not let her pursue her dream to one of the most recognized singers in the world and, finally, to being mother. She had fulfilled the only two dreams she had ever had and she had to admit it, she felt good.

"Mommy" Hearing that sharp but sweet voice made her raise her head, meeting Violet's green eyes shining under the sunset in front of her, she smiled and stroked her swollen and red cheek.

"Hello, baby" She felt Mino sit next to her on the towel and kiss her bare shoulder. She didn't take much of it and she kept looking at her daughter who frowned at the interaction of her parents, not very happy with their show of affection. It's true, Song Violet is a daddy's girl and she didn't really like sharing him even if ut was with her own mother, his own wife.

The baby opened her mouth to protest but before she could, her brother got up and began to run awkwardly "V, V!" He screamed over and over. They had recently learned to speak fluently but it was still somewhat difficult for King to pronounce her sister's full name so he simply called her V -which she liked a lot because she was obsessed with the singer of a certain band with that very name- Violet giggled erasing her frown and continued to shake off her mother's touch to follow her brother.

Both adults smiled fondly at the sight of both toddlers running after a flock of birds. Mino put his arm around the shoulder of the woman and she leaned on his chest, she let out a content sigh as he kissed her temple.

"We have done that" The man said and she nodded, both of them looking at their children laughing non-stop, their sweet laughter echoing across the deserted beach.

She kissed his arm "Hell yeah we did".

I have to change this aesthetic bc honestly I don't like it at all, also HAPPY NEW YEAR BABIES( I'm late I know) I love you all so much and I missed you 🥺🥺 BUT IM BACK BITCHES

𝑹𝑬𝑫, 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭
2𝑵𝑬1
( rae dara )
- T0KY0NIGHTS, © 2020