𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 | 𝐭𝐨𝐩 • 𝐰.𝐲𝐟 | 𝐨𝐧𝐞

( DESERVE : THE OTHER PATH SERIES )wu yifan ☓ rae dara (mentions of kwon jiyong)

wu yifan rae dara (mentions of kwon jiyong)

{ alternative ending for raewu }

kris tries to ask red to go out with him on the last day of filming of the drama that both star in

♡ ♡ ♡

2015

"Cut!" A sharp scream came from the director's throat at the same time an alarm sounded, indicating that the cameras had stopped recording.

"Twenty minutes!" The first assistant director exclaimed making everyone scream with joy at the good news since they were tired of so much work.

Dara smiled at the sounds made by the staff and the other actors. She walked away from Kris and started walking off the set, towards the parking lot where their caravans were.

"Hey!" The deep voice of her co-star sounded behind her followed by his accelerated footsteps approaching her, she soon felt his tall body close to hers "Are you okay?".

"Uh?" She looked confused.

"You were very weird today, I don't know. You looked different" The chinese looked into her eyes, causing her to look down at the floor.

What are you doing? she asked herself.

"Yes, I'm fine." She quickened her pace, trying to get away from a conversation she didn't want to go through that again. Enough was talking to the girls, Youngbae and Jiwon.

Yifan frowned before stretching and grabbing her by the elbow, he approached her "You know if you're wrong you can tell me, right?".

The girl scratched her neck uncomfortably as she looked away from him. Why was it so hard to look him in the eyes? They were friends, it's normal to look your friend in the eyes while you talk, right?.

She sighed before closing her eyes for a second. "Okay, but let's go to my trailer."

She took his hand and started pulling the giant until they reached the caravan that had a sign with the stage name of the girl stamped on it. She led him to one of the sofas and they both sat down.

"Uhm, you know I'm in a relationship?" The chinese rapper raised a confused eyebrow.

"Yes" He nodded, his eyebrow was still raised "With G Dragon, right? The kpop king and you are his queen".

The green-eyed girl smiled bitterly, taking a packet of tobacco from a drawer in the sofaside table, took out a cigar and brought it to her mouth with a bitter smile on her lips "Well, I'm not his queen anymore".

"Why?" Wu didn't understand anything. What man in his right mind would leave such a woman? What was he thinking when he said he didn't want to be with her? Was he drunk or high maybe?.

"I don't know, it was very silly." She lit the cigarette and the smoke shot out of her mouth the next second. "We discussed, he left home and I didn't see him again until the end of the year party of the company in which he made a threesome with two skeletal models" The tall wanted to laugh at the words of the girl but he knew that although she tried to put humor to the situation with stupid insults, in the end it hurt.

He was not a fan of kpop until he moved to Korea to be in Exo but he knew G Dragon and Red. Who did not know them? They were the kpop king and queen, the most famous couple in the whole Asian continent, the envy of the whole world.

The smell of tobacco brought him back to reality. He watched Red go up her legs to the sofa and lean against it, trying to find a more comfortable position while a few tears fell slowly down her cheeks.

"I wasn't enough for him?" She whispered in a broken voice.

"Hey, hey" He quickly approached her, took her face in his hands and wiped her tears carefully "Everything is fine, okay?. He is an asshole who doesn't deserve you or your love. You deserve something more, you are someone great who always gives her best so as not to disappoint others and simply everything in you is fine. He was the one who was not enough for you".

They both looked at each other in silence while another tear fell down her cheek but the brown eyed's thumb was fast enough to stop it. Dara smiled sipping her nose.

"Thank you, Wu." She wrapped her arms around his waist, careful not to burn him with the cigar, and hid her face in his chest.

"You're welcome, Rae." He smiled, leaving a kiss on the top of her head. His stomach stirred causing him to want to scream and express his happiness for spending time with the girl he liked.

They stayed like that, holding each other, not moving for several minutes until the door opened, revealing a suspect Tian "What are you doing so...together?".

"For God's sake." Dara broke away from him, making him feel a sudden chill run through his body. The blue haired rolled her eyes.

"You have five minutes to be on the set or another person will come looking for you" He said to the girl "And you" He pointed to the giant "You have your next scene in an hour".

Without saying another word the manager turned around, closed the door and walked away. Dara got up and went to the door, where her shoes were resting.

"Dara?" He called her when she went to open the door, her hand was stuck to the knob while she looked curious for his next words.

"Yeah?".

"W-would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" He frowned as he realized that his tongue had coiled, making him stutter.

Red's smile became more visible "Like...a date?"

"Yes?" He shrugged his shoulders making her laugh, smiled when he heard her release that beautiful sound.

"I'd love it." She gave him one last smile before opening the door and getting out of there.

♡ ♡ ♡

so welcome to other path series! in tumblr everybody asked me to do an alternative ending in which red would end with gd and then it occurred to me to do it with all her possible love interests so here you have a part of the alternative history of raewu!

ps. i miss kris