𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕

∘₊✧₊∘

❪ 𝑹𝑨𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑨 ❫
𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 | ✧*:・゚
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 !

━━━━━━━

𝐊𝐖𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐆 = 𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍

𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨: 2007 — 2014

𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: first time, dated

𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: distant friends

Having started her training at a very young age (at ten years old) and later became the musical sensation of the country, Red did not have much time in her adolescence for romantic relationships until at sixteen when her friendship with the leader of BigBang turned into something else when he kissed her and confessed his feelings for her. It was not until she was eighteen that she lost her virginity, since when they began to start dating she was still a minor and both decided that it was better to wait, for the good of both of them. Jiyong was her first everything, her first kiss, her first love, her first time although we already know how that ended.

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐌 = 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊

𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨: 2015

𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: several nightstands

𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: best friends

Between these two there was always sexual tension. They both like to flirt with each other, it's a big part of their friendship. Jay was always there for her when she broke up with Jiyong, Red was sad and depressed since she believed that he was the love of her life, plus the issue of 2ne1's separation had already been mentioned a couple of times so one day Jay showed up in her studio with several bottles of soju and between a few laughs they both began to get very touchy and the friendship took another step. When it happened the second time they both talked and decided that it was nothing serious and that the most important thing was their friendship so they finally decided not to have sex again until it happened again for the fourth, fifth and even sixth time. At the end of the year they both decided to stop since they did not want to screw up their friendship. Today they are still best friends, only a few know what happened between them.