𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞

( UNNIE )park bom x rae dara (ft

( UNNIE )
park bom x rae dara (ft. lee seungri)

it's has been a long time that bom and dara don't speak so after recording a scene together for the documentary of seungri, bom decides to fix that

♡ ♡ ♡

2018

'I am the best' sounded throughout the dance hall where Seungri sat watching without interest some girls who wagged their hips to the rhythm of the voices of CL and Red mixed singing bam ratatata tatatatata.

Seungri looked at Sebin and she raised a hand causing the music to stop, immediately both trainees stopped dancing and then bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo we are the future 2ne1" Both said at the same time.

"What are your positions?" He pointed with the pen in his right hand, both girls looked at each other before the one with black jacket spoke.

"I'm CL and she plays Park Sandara" The black-haired woman nodded in silence, agreeing with her partner.
Bigbang's maknae raised an eyebrow.

"And where are Park Bom and Red? You need a vocalist and another rapper" Both remained silent for what Seungri sighed "You need members like Park Bom and Red, do not you have them? ".

Then the door opened revealing Park Bom and behind her Red. Seungri looked at his noona and his dongsaeng surprised by their sudden appearance.

"Yah!" Bom exclaimed with a big smile on her face as she approached the maknae "Seungri-yah!".

Red stayed behind looking at both trainees with both eyebrows raised and a mocking face on her face.

"Who is going to take on the role of Park Bom if it is not herself?" Seungri began to laugh while stirring in his chair while Bom placed her hand on his bicep "Long time no see?".

"What is this?" Laughed Seungri.

Red approached her elders and sat on Seungri's desk before picking up the trainee audition pieces and watching them, even with both eyebrows raised.

"You've been doing very well lately" Bom tightened her grip on the younger's arm while he was still laughing, this time trying to snatch the chips from Red.

"Yes, he is fatter" The youngest mocked "He doesn't stop eating".

"Yah!" He exclaimed, frowning but quickly his mood changed as Bom picked him up from his chair, leaving him even more confused.

"Do you really think they play as us?" The gray-haired woman laughed, releasing the chips on the table while Seungri looked at the camera "Please."

"They really are Park Bom and Red."

"Of course we are!" Exclaimed the older woman, squeezing his cheeks, hugging his shoulders as the camera zoomed in on the three idols.

"The ones and onlys" Dara winked at the camera before smiling widely, Bom still hugged Seungri's shoulders and he kept looking at the camera with confusion and surprise.

"Cut!" The director of the fake documentary exclaimed making the brunette release the boy and that the gray haired sighed getting off the table.

"Hey, D." The black haired man caught her attention, making her look up from her shoes, both older looking at her. Seungri smiled at him "Thank you for showing up, thanks to you, it will have more visualizations".

The girl gave a sly smile "Obviously. If they see it, I do not think it's because of you, but because of Bom and I. "

Bigbang's maknae rolled his eyes before addressing one of the writers who demanded his attention. Bom approached her former groupmate and smiled slightly uncomfortable.

"D-Do you want to go eat something with me? I have nothing to do and I want to catch up with you" The older woman opened her eyes and began to deny with her hands quickly "Of course, if you have nothing to do! You're a busy and popular girl, sure you have work to do" She walked away from her to go to the door but the younger's hand on her wrist stopped her.

She pulled her body until they were within walking distance and put her arms around her. Bom smiled sinking her face into the girl's shoulder "I'll never be busy for any of you three, unnie"

♡ ♡ ♡

i miss 2ne1