𝐫𝐞𝐝'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦

1. CRUSH
Basically Red's lines in Crush are in the part of "They love me cuz ..." her part would be between Minzy and CL and she would say "They love me cuz I slay" and her last part would be the last rap of CL from 1:43 to 1:58 and from 2:13 to 2:27.

2. COME BACK HOME
I feel that her part in Come Back Home would be the first rap of Cl and finally from minute 1:10 until 1:20 doing the iconic "Come back Home" (every time I imagined a fifth member of 2ne1, Red in this case, I've always tought that she had to do that part).

3. GOTTA BE YOU
The part of Cl from 1:43 to 1:58 and from 3:12 to 3:18, this last part is sung by duo with CL.

4. IF I WERE YOU
From minute 1:23 to 1:42. Her lines in this song are not so many because Red likes to rap more than sing, which is why she don't have much participation in this song.

5. GOOD TO YOU
From the minute 3:02 until the end of the song. Unlike in If I were you, Red has more lines because this song she don't have to sing. Her lines were originally going to be the beginning of the song but the last ones were placed because she was visiting her family in Japan and could not be present in the recordings until the final touches.

6. HAPPY
From minute 2:46 to minute 3:02. Her lines were also placed one of the last due to her urgent trip to Japan.

7 & 8. SCREAM & BABY I MISS YOU
Red could not participate in these two songs because of her family problems in Japan it was impossible to fly to Korea to participate in the last two songs of the album.