𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐄'𝐒...
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘺𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴

( the parents )
𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 ?

( the parents )𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 ?

━ :・゚☆ ( NAKAMURA ANZU )

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ┊nakamura anzu𝐚𝐠𝐞 ┊54 years𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ┊female𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ┊heterosexual𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ┊japanese𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ┊march 08, 1966𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ┊tokyo, japan𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ┊co-owner of a line of ...

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ┊nakamura anzu
𝐚𝐠𝐞 ┊54 years
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ┊female
𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ┊heterosexual
𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 ┊japanese
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ┊march 08, 1966
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ┊tokyo, japan
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ┊co-owner of a line of restaurants
𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ┊rae dongyul (divorced in 1992 and re-married in 1994)
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 ┊five: donghyuk, dara, dai, dahye and daniel
𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ┊tokyo, japan

ミ☆ 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 ☆彡

━ In 2013 she was diagnosed with lung cancer, in 2015 she was already completely cured.

━ Two years after getting married she divorced due to economic problems that caused her relationship with her husband to stagnate.

━ She has always said that she does not have a favorite child but everyone knows that it has always been Dai although since he left home Daniel is her favorite son.

━ She didn't want Dara to be an idol at such an early age because she believed that the world of fame was very hard for such a small girl.

━ When she was young, before being a mother, she worked as a model for several magazines in Japan.

━ Her mother is from London so she knows english fluently and has a british accent unlike her children who have an american accent.