𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

( LATE NIGHT RAP CLASS )kim hanbin ☓ rae dara ☓ song minho

kim hanbin rae dara song minho

dara teachs mino and hanbin how to be gods rappers at night

♡ ♡ ♡

2013

Red's voice sounded throughout the studio with a slow and somewhat sad melody. Her name made with neon lights of the same color that occupied the entire wall was quite the attention of the Hanbin, who watched excitedly the room as it was the first time that his sunbae had let him go there. It was like a dream to be where the queen of korean music created her art so that people from all over the world would listen to it, it was incredible.

Red smiled, seeing the eighteen-year-old boy stunned by something as simple as a room. Her eyes strayed to the expensive rolex that adorned her wrist and she sighed at the time. Hanbin turned to see his elder when he heard her sigh and approached her curiously.

"What's wrong?" It still seemed strange to him not to speak to her formally, even though it had been two years since she had asked hin not to speak to her formally. Red turned to her computer and stopped the music.

"Mino...." And just the door opened revealing the newly named. They both turned to him and he opened his eyes in surprise before leaning against the wall with a hand to his chest.

"Oh, I..."

"You're late" The eldest interrupted him before turning to her computer again. Hanbin looked at his hyung and shrugged his shoulders making Mino sigh before leaving his backpack near the door. He approached them slowly and cautiously.

"Sunbae, I'm sorry." Red nodded, still looking at her computer screen, both trainees looked at each other again. The older girl sighed before leaning back in her chair, her eyes traveling all over the glass that the recording room showed.

"Enter in the cabin." She gave him a couple of sheets and pointed to the place. Somewhat confused Mino entered the cabin, placed the sheets on the lectern, put on the headphones and proceeded to read the lyrics but Red's voice across the room interrupted him "Those lyrics are lines of a song that I just wrote and that I will include in my album. You will both sing a couple and, if you do well, your lines will come out in the song. Whoever does it better, will have more lines."

Both looked excited at the idea because it was a great opportunity for their career to collaborate with Red, any trainee never had done it except CL and Bobby because Red had seen something special in them and that worried Hanbin a bit. In a way because he knew that he was a good rapper but he didn't think he was as good as his sunbae and hyung, even though Bobby was still a trainee like him.