𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

( BIRTHDAY ) rae dara x song minho ( mentions of song twins and winner)

( BIRTHDAY )
rae dara x song minho ( mentions of song twins and winner)

red and mino make a video call for his birthday that makes mino decide to go to tokyo

♡ ♡ ♡

2019

Red bit her lower lip as she looked at the computer's black screen, her hands caressing her stomach, which was already somewhat bulging showing four months of pregnancy.

She smiled softly when she saw her husband's face on the screen "Happy birthday, my love".

"Hey" The birthday boy smiled shyly on the other side of the screen, scratching the back of his head as he watched her. She was so beautiful since the last time he saw her almost a month ago, the pregnancy was so good for her. "Thanks, babe. How are you? Are the boys doing well? "

"Uh, yeah, they're starting to kick" She looked down at her belly quickly before looking back at him. The shy smile had now become a sad one and Dara knew why, Mino wanted to be present in the pregnancy but he couldn't go on vacation and come with her to Japan when they were planning Winner's next comeback and much less now what was happening with Seungri. She quickly searched for something to distract him. "Hey, we don't know if they're both boys, they can be girls."

He let out a moan, resting his forehead on his fist. "God save me if they are girls. I'll have a lot of work to do to protect them from stupid men who want to steal my little girls, especially if they look like you".

The girl gave a laugh that quickly infected the blond, a few minutes later the laughter died down leaving a couple of looks and smiles that said much more than the words themselves.

"I miss you" Mino confessed "The house is very quiet and empty without you, I had never realized that it was so big".

"I miss you too, especially when sleeping. I miss you singing to me or just having your arms around me" She looked down at the computer keyboard, feeling the urge to cry, probably because of the stupid pregnancy hormones.

The brown eyed licked his lips changing his position in the chair, his eyes never left the computer screen where his wife was in another country, pregnant with his children and he couldn't even enjoy it, after all they had suffered to be together, after all he had suffered to be able to hold her in his arms and now he couldn't even touch her. He grunted before getting up from the chair, drawing Dara's attention.

"Where are you going?" She asked seeing his back only covered by a gray tank top. She hid her hands on the sleeves of the hoodie, one of the many that Mino had secretly put in her suitcases, knowing that she liked to wear his hoodies "Do you have practices or somewhere to go? because I can hang up and call you later if- "

"I'm looking for my cell phone to buy a ticket to Tokyo and then I'm going to pack my bags to spend my birthday with my wife and my children, oh and Johnny too" She saw him crouch to search between the unmade bed.

Sh frowned at his words, when they reached her brain she smiled tenderly.

"You know I -we- have a jet and you don't need to buy plane tickets, do you?" Song lifted her head from where she was making her head appear on the camera's radar, making her swallow a laugh. A confused expression was painted on the blond's face, making him look tender.

He grinned before starting to try to get out of bed while muttering non-stop "Okay, okay, okay" When he finally got out of the disastrous bed he ran to the desk where the computer was, stumbling over some shoe he had thrown on the floor.

"I forgot about the jet" He rolled his eyes "I'm going to do a few calls and I'll be there this afternoon and we can celebrate my birthday. We can—" His eyes began to move from side to side, an excited smile was plastered on his face as he searched for things to do this afternoon. Meanwhile the girl looked at him with adoration "We can go to Disneyland or take a walk in that park that you like so much or stay at home and celebrate it with your parents and Dani, we can see a movie or all netflix!"

"Mino, mino" The boy didn't shut up, he went on and on and on and on. Red laughed while exclaiming his name, causing his to finally shut up and look at her "I love you".

Song smiled softly and nodded slightly "I love you too, see you in a few hours."

And with those last words the screen returned to black. Rae sighed with a faint smile on her face, lowered her gaze to her belly "We are gonna see dad".

♡ ♡ ♡

happy late birthday to my baby boy, i love you so much 💙